Reviews for Veronica's Hangover
Pentastic chapter 12 . 2/11
cute story
ForgeK chapter 1 . 1/22
Love this story!
Have read others but keep coming back to this one. The voice of both LoganVeronica is so perfect. I would love to read a sequel to this story. Also, can't wait to read your other works.
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
this was great... i loved the lilies and doughnut stand-ins at the wedding... and then eating duncan, priceless :)
AnilCadz91 chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
This is one of my favorite stories :)! Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I have re-read it! It's my comfort fanfic, whenever I'm sad I read it all again :)! All your stories have the ability to make me feel happy, I just love the way you portray Logan and Veronica :D! You are a great writer :D!
Meme4408 chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
Loved it. I was laughing so hard :)
NorCal91 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I love this fic and am rereading!
Johijoha chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
All in all, I loved the story, very fun and very fluffy. I just wish you hadn't put Keith and Sophia together. Don't ask me why, I just don't really like them together. Loved Sophia, but was never really a big fan of how Keith treated Logan and how Veronica let Keith treat Logan. So there is that. :P
Apart from that, great story.
vecabd chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Loved your story ! A Happy LoVe story with Logan being truly happy once and for all. And Veronica too. and they have a wonderful house and a dog... and Mac and Dick are getting married and Keith and Sophia too. (i saw that coming by the way - they had to end up together)

Great work ! Loved it
vecabd chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !
vecabd chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
OMG ! I couldn't stop smiling reading all this chapter ! you nail it with all and each characters thoughts about the party. clap clap clap clap ! I can't wait to read the next chapter. And I loved that Mac figured it all out from the beginning :D
vecabd chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
Well I'm glad that Logan has a friend besides Veronica and Sophia now. So Duncan is back and he was being that stupid as to believe that V was dating him... shocking ! LOL !
vecabd chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
One thing i want to mention before forgetting it... I can't imagine V being drunk and saying all those things and then forgetting everything. She doesn't sound that drunk or maybe it's me not being able to picture her in that state :P
I'm imagining her like when she was arriving with Mac to her room and was a little bit tipsy for drinking an Irish coffee. But then you said she and Logan took two bottles of Champagne ! plus the tequila she already had... I for sure would have been spinning and puking at that point.
Onto the chapter; finally Logan had found the mother that he deserved. I liked Lynn but she was so fragile. Sophia is perfect for Logan. I'm proud too Logan, you have done so much on your own !
vecabd chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
From prev. chapter: Oh i want to add that I laughed out loud when Logan decided to get married and Sophia was trying to fight him. And then she was beaten her head against the table LOL LOL ! I can totally see that determined Logan !

From this chapter: ****sigh **** domestic life is a bliss !
vecabd chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
OMG ! I love Logan ! he told her everything, that she has to be careful when choosing her words, that she never fought for him, or was it V realizing about that in the car alone?. Nevermind... all those things that we wish we could have seen on screen between those two. An honest conversation. Loved it. And loved the ring and the fact that he had bought it for her so many years ago. Come on Veronica, fight for your guy.
vecabd chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Clap clap clap ! yes it was always meant to be ! I don't know if I'm supposed to feel sad because Logan had a wedding that only he remembers or if I should be grateful because I truly believe that all the time he knew she wasn't going to remember a thing but this was the ONLY way to finally got her. I have to keep on reading :D