Reviews for Veronica's Hangover
cattyk8 chapter 12 . 4/27
This fic was totally hilarious and sweet and I just loved it to bits. Some details (coughcoughglazeddoughnut) had me giggling madly. Loved the concept of the story, adored its execution! It was really great!
Cyclax chapter 1 . 3/26
Just started watching V Mars again recently... I found your fic and loved it a lot! Great job...
Best LoVe I’ve ever read! Look forward to reading your others!
CubbieGirl1723 chapter 12 . 2/21
Awe, this is the cutest, fluffiest of LoVe fluff there is. But hey, marshmallows cannot live on angst alone. I loved the premise and all the sweetness. Thanks for sharing!
NorCal91 chapter 12 . 2/14
I haven’t been feeling well so I’ve been trying to relax. I decided to reread some of my favorite VM fics that I could find again. This one made the cut and I had to do a little searching for it. Love it! All of your stories are awesome!
NorCal91 chapter 2 . 2/12
Have you still never been to Vegas?
GreAt story
Pentastic chapter 12 . 2/11/2017
cute story
ForgeK chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Love this story!
Have read others but keep coming back to this one. The voice of both LoganVeronica is so perfect. I would love to read a sequel to this story. Also, can't wait to read your other works.
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
this was great... i loved the lilies and doughnut stand-ins at the wedding... and then eating duncan, priceless :)
AnilCadz91 chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
This is one of my favorite stories :)! Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I have re-read it! It's my comfort fanfic, whenever I'm sad I read it all again :)! All your stories have the ability to make me feel happy, I just love the way you portray Logan and Veronica :D! You are a great writer :D!
Meme4408 chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
Loved it. I was laughing so hard :)
NorCal91 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I love this fic and am rereading!
Johijoha chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
All in all, I loved the story, very fun and very fluffy. I just wish you hadn't put Keith and Sophia together. Don't ask me why, I just don't really like them together. Loved Sophia, but was never really a big fan of how Keith treated Logan and how Veronica let Keith treat Logan. So there is that. :P
Apart from that, great story.
vecabd chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Loved your story ! A Happy LoVe story with Logan being truly happy once and for all. And Veronica too. and they have a wonderful house and a dog... and Mac and Dick are getting married and Keith and Sophia too. (i saw that coming by the way - they had to end up together)

Great work ! Loved it