Reviews for Cardboard World
Mystery Girl520 chapter 1 . 4/30
Omg. Just omg. Your detail, your angst, it's beautiful. I wasn't expecting to enjoy something so sad, so despondent, something without a true happy ending. But it was glorious. It was...words cannot comprehend me at this moment, typed or spoken. Bravo. I would love
To hear from you, via messaging. I think we could be fast friends :)
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 1/27
You are an awesome person. You have written a story that has filled my daily angst quota for weeks. Cardboard World is a-fucking-MAZING. Thank you for writing it.
AVBeaners chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
It's perfect.
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You have made me shed tears. Why I decided to read this level of angst at one am, I'll never know...
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
THat was sooo sad... but beautifully written. Thank you.
60secondstopain chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow... just wow. This is powerful stuff, I actually feel like crying. Bruce Wayne dead and the rest of the League and Clark never coming back... just powerful. Great work.
Me chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is truly a masterpiece.
Congratulations on such an outstanding work and thank you so much for sharing it!
maestro de la muerte chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Umm so I totally didn't take the advice of having your tissues ready and then there was me in the middle of the fic freaking bawling! and only my soggy sleeves to comfort me. But this is an exceptional piece of work and our writing is actually so amazing: Full of emotion and flowing so beautifully! When Bats died I was totally hoping for him to pull a Final Crisis/The Return of Bruce Way move and that would have awesome, but your ending was I think more appropriate and strangely, I'm glad you didn't make him come back to life in some long and twisted scheme. Thank you for an amazing reader experience! :D
Shadoukun1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I think it's damn about time this masterpiece got a nice review!
I think this is the real Superbat fanficiton I read here and i must say I LOVED IT.
Where do I Begin!?
First the way you write makes scene but it could be confusing at some points with the "Time change" but I pretty much understand. well me myself am not so much for well.. Sex scenes but this was not so bad i could stand it. It's just my opinion but then the story of how every one in the justice league is getting killed just made me so sad (in a good way) And now at the end i really started to get tears in my eyes. It was just amazing to read! The only thing i missed was when both Bruce and Clark got in love with each other at the first time. But that is just a wish i had to read about. otherwise I could not stop reading and OMG I LOVED IT
redchinese chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Perhaps it's too facifcul of a notion- but I'd like to think superman didn't die or dissapear (literally)- rather he's sitting on the moon, watching the earth turn.

He's dead- for all emotional and mental aspects- more corpse then man.

But earth is the only home he's ever known- he'd find nothing in the rest of the of the galaxy. Though shell of the person he is now- I don't think he can commit suicide- that's not who he is at the core of his being.

So he'll watch the earth- like he's always done- he just won't save it anymore. Like a self imposed punishment of sorts- Cause clark for all intensive purposes hefts guilt as much as bruce does- he grieves to relive himself unlike bruce. But he'll still feel it unendingly- well that's too easy- clark has never picked easy when it came peoples lives.
FanFicReader25 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
WOW

That's all I can say.
OfMirthandTears chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I think I'm going to cry. That was beautiful. You rarely find good, angsty fanfictions for this pairing.
Job well done.
I'm home chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very sad. Very interesting.
fuuma82 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
If you only knew how you had played my emotion as I read this... Such a great story although I really didn't want Bruce to be dead :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This fanfic really plays with your emotions. From being funny and lighthearted at first to completely saddening and depressing.
I cried seriously.
I loved it though. They were all in character and even though I hated to see all of them die it had a very strong plot line.
Plus Superman and Batman are perfect for each other!
Anyway very touching fic, I especially liked that bit at the end about the next generation of heroes taking over.
It was a sad suspenful story but had a very hopeful ending.