Reviews for Flowers
Itanu chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. Glampyra,

This is a truly touching piece. I thank you very much for having written and posted it.

Your punctuation seems about perfect, in my opinion. There are a few small tidbits to correct, though; for example, For example, in the paragraph involving the fountain, "she" is capitalized mid-sentence. Your spelling is very good as well; there are a few minor typos. In the same paragraph, there's a "g" in an occurrence of the word "reflection".

Now, another thing: you might want to work on when would be the best times to use "Carol", versus "Painwheel" to refer to our beloved character. Admittedly, they can often be used interchangeably, since Carol *is* undeniably Painwheel. However, in situations like this, it's often best to realize the difference in the names and their meanings; one should consider which name- which identity, really- is more relevant to the moment.

For example, toward the end, when Carol is reminiscing about the time she spent with her Mom in the flower gardens, there's a line that reads: "'Flowers can't kiss' Painwheel had said..." Now, as her Mom could testify, Carol was still Carol back then; a bright, intelligent, innocent child. She was not yet Lab Zero's living weapon.

With that out of the way, this really is a heartwarming story. It is painful, of course; such is the story of Painwheel. You've done a great job of capturing that, and Carol's frustration, sadness, and anger; at the same time, you did not go overboard. She is still Carol, and rightfully so; and in this, you have shared with us a window of hope and comfort into her life.

Thank you, Glampyra, for the amazing read. Again, I'm sorry this review took so long to get to you. Until next time; Keep up the good work, you hear?

Signed with Humility,
Itanu the Author.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Poor kid. No one deserves that kind of fate and those responsible deserve to have their throats cut slowly and deeply.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This may sound corney coming from me, but the ending felt so heart warming and so right. There needs to be more like this for Painwheel. She's suffered so much...
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
poor painwheel :( interesting story :3
Watanuki-kun chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was sad and bittersweet in the end.

Painwheel is probably my favorite chatacter in the game.

She like the Beast, but it wasn't her fault that all of this happened to her. However, it did help her to grow into a fine and powerful girl from all the harsh experience she's been thorough

Great fic. Fantastic :D