Reviews for Let It Be Awkward
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Urgh, gross! But I got it anyway... (I wish I didn't)
Eadin chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved it. It was believable, funny, and clever. Great job. I have noticed that there are more Amy/eleven fan fiction than Rory/Amy fan fiction. I mean Rory is badass! He faced an entire cyber men army and just asked 'Where is my wife?'. We should change this. I don't want to change people's favorite couple or anything, but some of these people hate RORY WILLIAMS! More Rory fan fictions.
Galifreyan Queen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is so tremendously hilarious and funny and awkward, very well written! You could practically feel the awkwardness seeping through the computer! Loved it!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
poor Rory, such a long suffering father. let's hope his next child doesn't get with Jack or he'll never have any peace. Amy and River are just so funny they always had that bantering/torment the men relationship, similar to me and my best friend about our other male best friend. those poor blokes. anyway fantastic fic and loved it to pieces
Ormandria chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
OH! So awesome in its awesomeness that it is utterly awesome! Did I mention that this story is awesome?
Doctor WTF chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Love it! I think I died laughing twice and loved every minute of it!
ebonyquill chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
In every single one of your stories, you have an unparalleled expertise with keeping characters believable and in complete alignment with the canon versions of them. This story was so sweet and very funny. I can completely see this occurring in the series, but as a character's snarky afterthought. I loved it!
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Love this - glad Rory helped the poor guy out.