Reviews for Bella's Butler
Cullen1910 chapter 14 . 4/12
Simply wonderful! I am so looking forward to the Rosie conversation with the other man.
lynard69 chapter 14 . 4/11
I hope this finally puts her back in good graces with Edward. It nearly broke my heart to see him so sad. And hers too it seems.
ForeverLily chapter 14 . 4/11
This was a good chapter! For some reason you ending the scene with Mr. Volturi frustrates me...It'll be interesting to see why he called.
vivx-chan chapter 14 . 4/11
I loved the chapter!
Keep writing and posting!
Elbereth49 chapter 14 . 4/11
YAY! I was afraid you had abandoned this story. The intrigue just never ends. Don't keep us waiting too long for the rest of the story :)
suziecat444 chapter 14 . 4/11
I missed this story so much. Thank you for updating it was a fantastic chapter. I hope you will continue with this amazing story. I love the plot of this story. It is such an original story and plot. I love the characters, and I love how indepentant Bella is. I love Edward as a butler, and I love the whole butlers thing. It's great. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Lorilie James chapter 14 . 4/11
Made my day to see a new chap! Yes great up date! I like to seeing Bella take the high road and not get caught up in the same cruel attitude of the others. She's a great heroine.
cbmorefie chapter 14 . 4/11
Thanks for the update!
OliveTrusty chapter 14 . 4/11
Such a great chapter! Thanks for the update!
Anna chapter 13 . 2/7
Hi are you going to continue writing this story or have you abandoned it?
Please update... I relaly cant bear it anymore!
Love ur story
Riddan chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Hey.. I want to be your Beta reader is you don't have one! And please update... I am craving to know what happens next!
fangirl306 chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Well maipigen , you are like the freaking angel of mercy , just when i thought i had read just about every worthwhile All Human fanfic there was , i fell upon yours in "twilighted " ( awesome banner by the way) , i absolutely love your story and specifically your quick wit and sense of humor which is so beautifully incorporated : had me staying up till 2 AM just so i could finish ! Keep up the awesome work !
Trouble and she knows it chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I LOVE THIS.
Trouble and she knows it chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
You have NO idea how much I love this story and want it to continue!