Reviews for Bella's Butler
Hi, I absolutely love your work. I still remember the joy I felt when you last updated in Oct. Ever since I have been regularly checking the story for more updates but there's none. I truly wish you would update sooner. Maybe readers may not review as much as you like but I do assure you that we wait for your work. Speaking for myself, your updates make my day.
I would like you to know that this, hands down, is my favorite twilight fic of all time. I cant wait for the next update. Take as long as you like, just please dont stop writing. Its such a great story and I'd hate to see it fall through. I hope you're doing well, thanks :)
Kammi chapter 16 . 1/10
Love the update, please update again soon!

Does Edward like Tanya? I hope not. And sorry, should I know what the nickname stands for?
whitedwarf chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
This is a beautifully intriguing story and I can't tell you how entertaining and enjoyable I found it. Truly. The idea is original, the way your've tied the butlers into the Twilight/human world, yet still managed to make both Bella and Edward unique and enjoyable characters to read about is amazing. I commend you - how grown up is that (wink).

But honestly, your Bella is interesting, thoughtful, yet, she has her faults. Making her far more interesting than a demure, perfect doll type figure. At this point though, I must admit, I'm dying to read something from Edward's POV. Just to gain some insight into how his thoughts work. How does he view his mistress? Is it the worship that so many people seem to assume the butlers the only emotion capable of, or would his internal thought processes surprise us? Just who is Edward? What's he like? Is he darker than he appears? Less generous? Or is he more? Is his not actually really dangerous at all, wanting nothing more than a simple life? - Really hope not by the way, that would be kind of boring, wouldn't it ;D haha - But your introduction of Tanya is inspired and has me really hoping, if not for a section of Edward's POV, then at least for a flashback scene at a time where Edward was still Tanya's butler. What kind of relationship did they have? Did she make us of the 'extra' services that all butlers seem compelled to give their Mistresses whether they wish it or not? Or was there something specific in their employment contract that meant Edward did not have to give her those services unless he felt inclined to do so? A perk of achieving his high butler rank perhaps? And is Tanya really in love with Edward? Did she even know enough of the real Edward for that to be true? The questions boggle the mind and you are a brilliant writer with a wonderful plot to have been able to inspire such love and interest in this story.

I really hope you can find both the time and interest to update this masterpiece, it would be a shame for everything to stop here, but I will try, TRY, to be as patient as I can.

You're a genius!
Booksandmusic chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
Please upload more. I can't wait anymore
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
I reread the story and I don't know why, I have a feeling that Tanya will be involved in the attempted killing of Bella which was right at the start of the story. Remember the partr where a few shady people were talking about killing Bella, I think Tanya is one of them.
gi-freakazoid chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
So how did Edward leave Tanya and end up as Bella's butler?
mapcurator chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
;-) So begs the question. Why did Ed leave Tanya for an unknown country girl?
Is Kate trying to assist Bella and why? Will Bella get a sick from the cold showers she'll soon be taking to prevent hormonal self-combustion?
FangirlGoddess chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
Yay! You're back! I love this fanfiction so please please please update soon. Thanks for writing it! :)
OliveTrusty chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
Thanks for the chapter! Another great one! Looking forward to more!
tracy.bell.125 chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
I love this story...looking forward to more...I hope there is a reason that Edward reacted that way...I want to know the story behind that... hopefully Edward doesn't want to go back to Tanya...and stays with Bella.
Trouble and she knows it chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
I love this story and I am soooooooo eager to read more! Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
I love your work. Please don't abandon the story again. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
For the love of god please update this beautiful story
kathryn2689 chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
So happy to have a chapter. Thank you! Also "as you wish" is that a princess bride reference cause we all know what that really means. ;)