Reviews for Bella's Butler
Love this story and would really appreciate more updates. Dying to know what happens. :')
Nandz chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Ur killin me! UPDATE NOW!
Bravery89 chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
This is such an interesting story. I hope to see you continue it!
-Bravery
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
I' d habe you less, if the next chapter wouldn't tage so long. But other than that I loved the New chapter and how it all turned out. Hope to see a new one soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Love it
Cullen1910 chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
Simply wonderful! I am so looking forward to the Rosie conversation with the other man.
lynard69 chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I hope this finally puts her back in good graces with Edward. It nearly broke my heart to see him so sad. And hers too it seems.
ForeverLily chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
This was a good chapter! For some reason you ending the scene with Mr. Volturi frustrates me...It'll be interesting to see why he called.
vivx-chan chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I loved the chapter!
Keep writing and posting!
Elbereth49 chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
YAY! I was afraid you had abandoned this story. The intrigue just never ends. Don't keep us waiting too long for the rest of the story :)
suziecat444 chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
I missed this story so much. Thank you for updating it was a fantastic chapter. I hope you will continue with this amazing story. I love the plot of this story. It is such an original story and plot. I love the characters, and I love how indepentant Bella is. I love Edward as a butler, and I love the whole butlers thing. It's great. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Lorilie James chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Made my day to see a new chap! Yes great up date! I like to seeing Bella take the high road and not get caught up in the same cruel attitude of the others. She's a great heroine.
cbmorefie chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Thanks for the update!
OliveTrusty chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Such a great chapter! Thanks for the update!
Anna chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Hi are you going to continue writing this story or have you abandoned it?