Reviews for Sharing Beds, Call Cuts, Strangleholds, & Colds
intjsherlocked chapter 1 . 3/1
This was really sweet! Loved it!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/13
This is nice. Like normal people, but with their Hunter lifestyle. How to deal with a brother who keeps you awake. (Although, those huge King sized beds? I can't image Sam reaching Dean across one.) The cell phone annoyance - necessary, but you can't do your job while talking with your brother on it! The conversation about ghosts strangling Sam was quite funny. Totally agree with them. Good thing ghosts pick out a way that takes forever to die, but honestly, picking on Sam is getting both funny and old at the same time. (Really, really enjoyed that) That was my favorite - with the sick brothers coming in second. Because, yeah, one gets sick, he'll give it to the other. Liked how Sam was very VERY careful on trying to NOT come down with it - only he did anyway. That conversation was so - normal - ? But I could see the boys talking that way. Plus, the discussion of Star Wars. Gotta have your priorities!
sparxx chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Awww.. I loved every bit of it.. Esp loved the "cold" part where sam was trying to stay clean of dean. It was awesome. Write more plz.. :D :)
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I do so love the brotherly moments!

Thank you.
AJTish chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
The first story should definitely be made into an episode! It was so funny!
The rest were just as hilarious!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved it all!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
enjoyed these little scenes. loved the banter between the brothers.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aww :)
Lily chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I laughed and grinned like a moron, this was so SO good! XD XD Particularly the "Colds" section! :D - "Okay so I'm on a… 27 hour delay from you…" Sam groaned and turned over to push his face into his pillow. "Shit…" - I think we've all been there! I could really just see this happening you described it so well. Pure GOLD, being favourited immediatly! XD Thanks so much for posting this, you really have a genuine talent! :)
kioku7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was great!
Hundley chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Fun to read. Aren't they nice brothers?
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very fun! You definitely made me smile :)
scootersmom chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story definitely made me smile. Thanks for sharing some brotherly moments.
LucyK chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I very much enjoyed these scenes from the brother's lives. Spot on with the characterizations. I'm going to check out your other works. Thank you for sharing!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very enjoyable; I love these little slice-of-life fics (although, I would really love to know more about the Jenny hunt!), especially that the guys aren't always completely solicitous and mushy, just as I wouldn't expect them to be. They come across as realistic brothers, cringing from sharing a bed and germs but completely comfortable sharing a life on the road. Nice!