Reviews for kisses and snakes
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Nice job.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
GAH I LOVED THIS! wowwwwwww So Reg changed the lockets while still at hogwarts? I always imagined it to be later... and I never really gave his death much thought! props to you, for thinking so deep about even the minor characters :) Really enjoyed reading it!
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
All I can ever say to you is wowowow. Especially this bit:

What good is a
snake
that hasn't learnt to hiss;
what good is a
Dementor
that hasn't learnt to kiss?

That was heartwrenching.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was absolutely magnificent! It was sad and touching and deep and utterly beautiful! Brilliant job!
TamariChan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is beautiful. I love Regulus.
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
That's deep, when I think about it Regulus was never really an evil person like most of the Blacks. He just kind of lived to please his parents, he didn't realise what Voldemort really was capable of until it was too late. I agree with you, he could've been in Gryffindor and I think he never really felt 'loved' and if he went to Gryffindor I think he would have never been a Death Eater, well that's my opinion anyway. It's a really lovely poem, just keep writing!
deathly fan chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved it. Dark and wonderful. You and revolution_rae are my favorite freeverse poets on the site. I would love to see a freeverse about Kreacher. Keep writing and I promise to keep reading.