Reviews for You Say Tomatoes, I Say Doritos
sierendipity chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow. WOW. The quips - the allusions - the speedy talking contained in the written word. You are a genius and you have them pegged. Well done.
TheRealJules chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
daaaaaaaaaawww this was so in character its stupid. 3
evi ive chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
fun moments. i enjoyed them :D
Cracked-Vase chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Excellent banter and Lorelai/Luke will always be a classic. I'm so glad you're writing again! Admittedly, I still have the alert in the (very) off chance that there's a Lammentations update*, but L/L makes me giggle too.

I will say that coffee seems to be a reoccurring theme, yeah?

Hope to see more,

-CV

*Er. Hope springs eternal, and all that. Drat, I'm feeling old.
Catherine chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Love it, love it, love it. I know that that is not the most helpful review in the world, but it is all that I can think of to say.
hollyg20 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow! Amazing job with the dialogue. This is definitely the best Gilmore Girls oneshot I've read on this site. I look forward to seeing more from you. Thanks for sharing!
Tince chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I freakin' loved this.

You have a talent for writing Luke-Lorelai dialogue which (after reading unhealthy amounts/too much fanfic in search of just that quality) I feel reasonably confident saying is shared only by Amy Sherman-Palladino and maybe 3 others.

More, more, more.
aligal528 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was wonderful! You captured both Luke and Lorelai, their relationship, and their banter perfectly. You combined humor with heartwarming sweetness, just like a real episode of Gilmore Girls. Well done! I definitely enjoyed reading this.
callmebettycrocker chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh. My. God.I feel like I just watched an actual episode of Gilmore Girls. This was like the essence of Lorelai and Luke :)) I feel completely fulfilled with my life now :D
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awwww who doesn't love them. Wonderfully done!