Reviews for Fly, Little Bird
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I 100% prefer Olivia being alive in 2036, but I don't mind reading a fic where she died, instead. I mean, it's only one, right? *laughs* Etta is so perceptive, even as a young girl...and it just breaks my heart that she can distinguish the emptiness and grief between her parents after Olivia died.

Simply adored 'little bird'. The name makes perfect sense...
eNough89 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great story. I was wondering if maybe you would continue this with the new preview of the final season. Olivia is found in amber and then they show her with Peter talking about Etta. I would really like to read what you had in mind or not... it's all up to you. Keep writing, all your stories are great.
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Yes, this was angsty but I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was amazingly touching. Thank you for sharing.
Keep the good stories coming!
suliet05 on twitter chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
THis story is amazing! So sweet and OH! I can't wait to see season 5, I was thinking along the same lines. You illustrate everything so beautifully... I love your idea how she gets the bullet and the scene with her seeing Olivia's face in the picture and Peter telling her the story about what happened. This piece is beautiful! I would LOVE to see this on the show, I got so excited imaging seeing Liv and Peter fight the observers while fiercly protecting Etta in arms. Beautiful. I hope you share your pieces with the writers, I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing!

I would love to read more!
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I clicked on this story without checking the author. When I was done I was like "man that's depressing". Then I saw one of the reviews referred to you as Ambre and I was like "I should've known!" LOL. I don't think I can handle the very thought of a scenario like this being canon. Just knowing that Etta will be separated from her parents in the future is painful enough without reminding myself that Olivia is destined to die. :(
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Great stuff but I hope Olivia's not dead!
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You almost made ME cry, and I don't cry. Ever. Congratulations, this was absolutely amazing! It was so, so beautiful. I love it.
lily chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. Deep,emotional,well structured,so true to the characters. I really hope you'll keep writing on it, it can't be finished here!
skye3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
*sniff* yep, still makes me cry. read this over at tumblr and read it here again. so bittersweet. i love it.
lauraaldridge chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Dammit, now I'm crying again. Even though I knew the ending of the ep was coming, it packed one hell of a wallop. Though I guess I'm not alone in that I cried ever damn time I watch the ep... This story had me in tears. Beautifully written, as always.
LittleGooseWalking chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was amazing! Any chance you could (if you have the time) do a multi-chapter fic of Etta's first four years with Peter and Olivia?
KristieM chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Beautiful. You made me cry, and I haven't done that since... well since Friday night when I watched the episode ;) Honestly though, I think when I rewatch it, its going to hit me harder because of this fic. Which says very good things about you! Great job.
mdylopez chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This made me cry so much. Your writing is exquisite.

I didn't cry when I was watching Letters of Transit. It was only when I was mulling over what can happen in the future that I feel so saddened by the fact that Olivia is dead. I didn't feel this way during The Day We Died. But I guess the thought of a child - a famiy for Peter and Olivia - makes one want to see it so bad that when that the mere thought of Olivia not being able to see her daughter grow up is very depressing.
Mireya Cristina chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
As always, well written and so full of angst. I just watched this ep today and missed a few moments because it was streaming. So I had no idea if they showed Olivia or not. Now I know there are theories going around so I guess not. ;) But I loved reading this story. It was so sad. It brought tears to my eyes. Bad author! ;) Just kidding. Keep up the good work. ;)