Reviews for Blackbird
s0ulmatch3r chapter 1 . 8/2
that was probably one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read, especially with it being a smut one. I almost cried.
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
The ending is definitely my favorite part!
Samanthap93 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Baby I love it. I need more Makorra lovin'
Kurumii chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Fantastic. Nothing else more I can say.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That was pretty hot and also at the same time.. very sweet.
Thanks for the nice fanfic!
-Aki
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This Legend of Korra story was legendary! Thank you for writting! Please write more.
Diane chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Beautiful just so beautiful I can't even begin to describe how beautiful it was. It was just...beautiful. Please tell me you have more stories for LOK. Your writting skills are well beautiful.
Kit chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Amazing.., beautiful and...wow! I didn't want the story to be over but I loved the ending too. You've got excellent writting skills bravo, bravo.
ChasingPerfectionTomorrow chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love the living (or fictional living?) crap out of this story. I read it and it makes me happy; thank you for posting it!
minuteinyears chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The best smut out there. It's beautiful in every sense of the word
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I think this fic deserves more reviews so I am writing one aha Love love love how your writing is so descriptive that I can picture every detail. Great job ever thought of continuing? Anyways its still fab!
Sakarya chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
so, this is my first Legend of Korra fic, and of course I choose a lemony one shot. That was so...primal! raw! passionate! i love it ! nothing beats Zutara though :p this was still great! really enjoyed it !
crimewars chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
this is really good!
Genderfluid and Green chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Dang.
You're writing smut ALREADY? That's a sign you're in love with the series, you know. ;)
Noemie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh God. It was so perfect. I can't believe it's finished; I want moooooore ! You can't stop this story, not with "new adventure" at the end! Well I appreciate this as a one-shot for sure, but if you ever feel the need to continue it, please do it :D !
(sorry for my bad english by the way u.u)