Reviews for Be My Poison
Guest chapter 26 . 9/17/2021
WOW. Easily one of the best fics I have read in a long time. I hope you do a epilogue or another chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2021
When I read the line 'jem has cancer' I had to stop and calm down for a moment. Then I almost cried. This is brilliant can't wait to find out what happens next.
niamh x chapter 26 . 10/20/2020
Just found this story and I LOVE it
JazzlynEvans chapter 26 . 9/28/2020
Beautifully Written! Can't wait for more.
Xx.herondle.xX chapter 26 . 9/13/2020
Omggggg I love ur storyyyyy
Plsssss update soonnn
Can't wait!
P.s ur an amazing writer!
lxnelykiwi chapter 9 . 8/26/2020
I have no idea why I am so in love with this fan-fiction. And being 110% honest, this is probably my favorite chapter that I've read so far. I have literally never felt so happy reading fan-fiction. This fan-fiction just makes my heart want to melt. Every time something even slightly sweet or romantic happens, I squeal in delight. But this chapter, ugh, SO GOOD! Yes, I'm happy that things are clicking a bit more between Jace and Clary, but that isn't even the main reason! Alec and Magnus have always been my favorite couple, and it makes me so internally happy to see that things are finally going their way. Magnus and Alec just deserve so much and you finally have given them what they have needed since the beginning of this fan-fiction. UGH I AM GOING TO CRY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THIS FAN-FICTION IS SO GOOD! (Keep up the incredibly wonderful amazing work so I can keep on fan-girling over how awesome this fan-fiction is.)
PlS finishshhh chapter 26 . 8/25/2020
OMGGgg Please Finish this fan ficccc
Evinset chapter 26 . 8/20/2020
It's getting more and more Interesting. Can't wait what happens in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/20/2020
Just saw sorry your cp got cut short from a fellow alumni 2011/2007 story’s good though
Sophie.darcy chapter 26 . 8/17/2020
I think this is the best FanFiction I have ever read.
ClacePercabeth chapter 25 . 6/15/2019
Please please update this! It's been over 2 years, and yet I can't stop rereading the story, hoping that the next chapter will be waiting for me. This story is simply breathtakingly intricate and well-written, so I really hope you decide to come back and finish this - whenever you do, we all will be waiting. Please finish! Please don't give up like I did on my stories, and please update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2019
This is amazing, I hope you find this and decide to finish it despite it being years later...
Guest chapter 25 . 2/6/2019
Poor William...
kiawhitecross chapter 25 . 1/16/2019
please update i really love this story and i wanna know how this will end and im also team will even though there is no hope but he will end up with clary ofc
Guest chapter 25 . 1/5/2019