Reviews for Be My Poison
sizzyherondale chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
really awesome story! I just found it the other day and I'm already caught up! I kinda guessed the whole baby thing when Jace asked if she had ever slept with someone before but i wasnt expecting the sister thing! that was really cool. I hope you continue this story! And I hope she ends up with Jace cause i am a HUGE Clace shipper! lol. plz keep updating! Already recommended this story to a bunch of my shadowhunter friends! 3
showstopper16 chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
PPPPPPPPLEASE update! like today maybe? or right now...cuz i cant handle waiting any longer even tho i just finished this chapter lol. Ur a great writer and i hope you continue writing
PheonixTear11089 chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
I have a twitter that i use every 5 seconds, so if you got one, i think it would be good! Love your story so much!
Elvendorked chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
Omg I read the whole story in one sitting and I literally can't wait for more! I love shadowhunter boarding school stories and this one is one of the best I've read. I love the little love triangle you have going on here between will/jace and clary. I love jace but my heart breaks a little for will every time, sigh. Have you read cp2 yet?

Looking forward to your next update, hopefully it'll be soon!
br00kecee18 chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
Love it! I hope Jace destroys Kaelie's plans before anything bad happens...
TMInTID4ever chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
LOVE your story, Clace for the win! Please update!
br00kecee18 chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!
br00kecee18 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I love your stories! I'm like sorta new here on Fanfic and my friends recommended this story since we are all massive nerds of the mortal instruments and infernal devices and this is a really good book!
fantasticfic123 chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
wow this story is amazing as ever! But can we please have more Clary/will? PLEASE! Even though i love clary/jace. But i want more love triangle!
fantasticfic123 chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Oh come on and up date already! IVE BEEN WAITING TO LONG!:)
MewMewWater chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
YOU QUOTED MY SONG! Hey, Hey, Hey, why don't you update, plwse, pwty pwty plwse? 3
Guest chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
oh my...poor Clary;{
BeneathTheDream chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
GS forevahh!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
I'm still reading! This is my favorite fanfic. I'm so glad you're updating again :)
326591251265 chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
Woah angst. It was good to see Jace and Clary together at the end there and I really want to punch Kaelie and Jessamine in the face. I don't have a Twitter either, I tried once but it just wasn't for me. Great chapter as always!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »