Reviews for Be My Poison
UPDATE!
UNICORN HORN chapter 25 . 8/24/2018
I AM STILL READING UPDATE ALREADY
GuestCo chapter 25 . 4/29/2018
Omg I love this story so much. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/28/2018
HONEY ARE YOU GONNA CONTINUE THE STORY?! IT IS SO WELL WRITTEN YOU PROMISED TO FINISH IT (Or is this the end?)
DarkGlitterQueens chapter 25 . 3/26/2018
I NEEEEEAAAD UPDATE!
I love ur sm!
SmurfZXC714 chapter 25 . 3/4/2018
r u still gonna finish?

i promised the same thing with my stories and finally did so i have a lot of respect for you if you do, i also now how hard it is to finish a story as a real adult lol
berbertjex chapter 25 . 2/3/2018
omg. PLEASE UPDATE AAGHH I LOVE THE STORY SO MUCH IT HURTS
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2017
This story is amazing! I've enjoyed it a lot, especially your writing style and pace. You have put in a lot of effort into this story which has taken it to where it is today. I just wish that the updates were consistent and frequent. I understand that you do have a life outside of writing, but please finish the story? It was so good that I finished all 25 chapters in one sitting. It is very rare to find an excellent, AU TMI fic like this nowadays. This fanfic will forever remain on my favourites list and I will make sure to check it constantly for updates. Once again, you're an amazing and brilliant writer and storyteller. Thank you for writing this story, and please update soon! I wish you luck with your future writing endeavours.
P.S. By the way, I'm rooting for Jace. I ama full on Clace shipper. :-)
nadiacriscioni chapter 25 . 11/29/2017
I love this story! I hope you come back :) ill be waiting patiently
Love it chapter 25 . 11/9/2017
Awwwwwww, but what about will? You really can't put him back together with Tessa, they are already too broken. By whatever will did, and now Jem. Non of the other girls in this story is suitable to be will's love interest, but you can't just make him give up on love either.

Ps: I LOVE LOVE LOVED WHAT YOU DID WITH MAGNUS THERE. IT WAS ADORABLE, AND CUTE, AND EMOTIONAL! I "almost" cried, it was too sweet ️️️️️️️️️️

Pss: post soon!
Saphiradragon chapter 25 . 10/18/2017
I love this, please review
guest chapter 25 . 4/7/2017
when are you going to update?
BritishBat chapter 25 . 2/12/2017
awwww this is absolutaly adorable but what about Will doesnt he still like Clary or will he go with someone else? And is Jem going to make it? 'Cause i really hope he does.
vimto474 chapter 25 . 2/9/2017
I've just caught myself up with this story and I must say I absolutely love it! Please update soon
emma chapter 8 . 2/9/2017
I love this storrrrrrryyyyyyy️ Your an absolutely amazing writer! In all honesty, k know this is a fan fiction, but your story could be published... It's that goooood I really hope you never stop writing!
610 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »