Reviews for Be My Poison
cecianes56 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
You never let me down! Haha more drama more drama! I like what one of the comentors said about Clarys past bein revealed in an ugly way! The suspense would be so heavy and so would the drama! Dum dum duuuummm!
Ily 3 good job!
guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Can u add some M rated lemony stuff into the story? It makes fanfics so much spicier and fascinating :D
to infinity and beyound chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
this was so good! i really want her to end up with jace, but then i feel bad for will... and you should defiantly add more sizzy :D
Sizzy!
Make them suffer! Lol
yocel chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
clary feel hatred ... jace or will? ... - TwT
Decide now!

Thanks for sharing your story: D
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Great chapter...I really really want to know what happened in clarys past I need the truth to be revealed-I kinda hope that it's really really bad just to give everyone a shock-like maybe she ended up killing Sean I also am hoping for it to be revealed in a nasty way such as say she did murder Sean one of his siblings (if he has any) turns up at the institute and after seeing clary starts screaming at her that she's a murderer or something- my way of putting it sucks basically I'm saying that I want it to be dramatic:)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
clary has to decide whom she wants to be with! but i love the triangle-
Lulu-bear76 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Clace!
326591251265 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
I am so undecided about what i'd prefer the next chapter to be about. But anyway, i really enjoyed this chapter :) Keep up the awesome work!
live-my-life-the-way-i-want-2 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
thank u for the update!
Physalie00 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Please continue with the drama! I personally think Clary should end up with Jace but that would be unfair to Will to be in a love triangle twice, wouldn't it?... So I kinda feel sorry for Will but TEAM JACE ALL THE WAY! :D
Jen chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Okay, I ship WillxClary, but Jace... Now I can't decide! These Herondales! When will you post the next chapter? I really wanna know what happens! :D
Undecided chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Any girls (and some guys ;)) would want both of them. It's ok she's confused!
ruthnickcj chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Wow I don't know which one I want her with... Then again I would want both lol. I can't wait until Clary meets up with Will in front of Jace, DRAMA! Can't wait for more!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »