Reviews for Be My Poison
mayagguygmail.com chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
I love you and this story! You are an angel from heaven above! Plz update! I must know what happens! Thank you! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Aerwyna536 chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
I love this story :). Please update soon.
JustAnotherChapter chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
I just read the twenty five chapters that are up, and I absolutely love this story! Keep up the good work!
Debra Williams chapter 25 . 2/6/2017
yep im still here reading and GRATEFUL YOU'RE BACK !
best.alex59 chapter 25 . 2/6/2017
I really hope she choose Jace. The story is One of the mostra intriguing that I ever read. Continue...
Ave Atque Vale Alex.
glitterangel1 chapter 25 . 2/5/2017
Jace is so sweet, just the way he asked Clary to prom is so freaking cute!
Please update:)
Goldensnitchette chapter 24 . 12/30/2016
I just finished reading this story and to say I'm hooked is an understatement. The way in which you present your words is so meaningful and every-time I read this fanfic I am thrust into the world. I am fascinated by the in level of character depth and intrigued to find out who Clary chooses, I am also grateful that you didn't rush any relationships as so many other fanfics do. Please don't give up on this story as it would be an injustice to your writing, I wait in hope of an update and a chance to discover the fate of my favourite characters.
GreyJem24 chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
Pleasee Update!
Blackrose0325 chapter 24 . 9/9/2016
Please update soon!
daria123love chapter 24 . 8/13/2016
This story is so beautiful! you haven't updated in so long, I hope you didn't give up on this. You have a true talent in writing, the way you make people feel the same emotions that the characters feel, or laugh and smile at parts that are happy. I've felt more emotions while reading this fanfiction than I have reading any published book. Don't give up on this talent of yours even if you don't recognize it, your readers definitely do!
ile de beaute chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
très bonne histoire j'espère que vous allez mettre à jour bientôt
AlesiaJ89 chapter 24 . 7/15/2016
Loved this story it had me laughing and crying I hope you continue this story
Pizzanna chapter 24 . 3/26/2016
No! Jem! On a positive note, I love the story! PLEASE Update! For mua?
Pizzanna chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
You are really good with twists and doing the unexpected. I automatically assumed Izzy was her roommate!
Pizzanna chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
That twist! I immediately assumed the blonde was Jace!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »