Reviews for Be My Poison
Alex chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
really interesting storie! love how all the characters and their stories are the same but different... cant wait for the next chapter )
Rey chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Love the story so far keep up the grate work! and just putting it out there would an interesting twist if Jace and Will fight then Will or something get hurt or like alcohol poisining and the other would be there for them like a brother brother thing haha yah Im full of it dont listen to me. LOVE your storie and cant wait for the next chapters and to see which of the boys she chooses!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Your story is amazing! Your writing style is amazing :) I love it. Hope you update soon!
Drkness'sDaughter chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I'm not very good at making meaningful reviews or anything like most people do so I'm just going to simply say you have no idea how much I love this story and look forward to new chapters! This is really an amazing story!
eclipsereader chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
OOOOHHHHHHH SHIT CLARY IS ABOUT TO DRINK! no clary you were doing so good! Don't go to the dark side...PLEASE god almighty update like now or in two seconds from now would be good ahahahah PLEASE
prdee chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Kaeli is already pissing me off and it's only just chapter 3 xD

Ooh. What's the 'Tessa' situation? Seems rather interesting :)

prdee chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Oh hahaha. So Izzie is not her roomate afterall. That was pretty surprising!

I really like how you've put in the characters form the Infernal Devices here. It's a terrifiic idea. Also, I love how you didn't write a scene with Clary and Jace yet..because most stories start off right with them. It was nice to have an introduction about all the characters and everything.

Max seems way too smart. I wonder what his brother and sister did to send all three of them here...

Whenever Sebastian said anything, I kept thinking about Jonathan since in COLS he liked to be called Sebastain instead of Jonathan, lol.

Great chapter! Can't wait to see when Clary meets Kaeli and Jace in her dorm!

prdee chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ooooh. I think Izzie is her room matee. Riight?

I guess I'll just click on the next chapter button then :)

Nice start!

Jen chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Oh! Thank you very very very much! :) ... poor Clary! I feel sooo bad for her! :( I can't wait for your next chapter! :D
Blue eyed fantasies chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
No Clary! Don't do it! It will only make things worse. :O Will and Jace are so cute though, protecting her and comforting her. :) Update soon. :)
lionXio34 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
geile aussage clary! do u need somethin clary? response: what do u have to drink!?
awesome
aliceolivia chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
wooow i want another chapter!
Boboroni chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
I love it!
bllllleeehhh chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Awww shiieett
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Love this chapter! Keep up the good work :)
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »