Reviews for Be My Poison
jspyv chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I love this plot line. Also the way you crossed MI and ID is amazing! I am soo stoked to find out what the reasons really are that the untouchables are there...( you will tell us right).
Diana chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
A remarkable story. I live in Russia and my friends are your fans. You are a great writer.
Winterfaell chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Great story! Can't wait for more! I do hope you complete it because I love this story and when I found out you posted a new one I freaked out! I do hope Simon&Isabelle get together!
yocel chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Me ha encantado, jace es puede ser mas cruel con will?
will, es tan triste ...TwT
Simon mejor amigo XD

no entendí muy bien lo que usted menciono antes ...
Raogrhys chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Upload!please?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Ok so I don't need a deleted scene to bribe me into leaving a review and I'm too lazy to log in so I just want to say I'm absolutely hung up on this story and get really excited when I see that is been updated
TheGrandGiftOfSilence chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I love where this story is headed, and the whole Herondale boys thing between them and Clary. It's very interesting ;) Update soon!
fangirl18 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
this story just keeps getting better and better! I love how you put Simon in this chapter, Simon is my one of my favourite characters, after Will. And i really would like to know what happened between Will and Tessa. I think i have a few ideas, but you might not really know.
And for a deleted scene maybe, i think i would like a Sophie and Gideon, but i don't remember if Gideon's in the story or not. So if not, Will and Tessa? I'm a sucker for Wessa. :)
hope you update soon.
bllllleeehhh chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I actually can't get enough of this fic :)
GirlWithASoul chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon, and I hope you reach 100.

Jace/Clary
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Love this story! Keep up the good work :)
whoissamwho chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Once again, a great chapter
Blue eyed fantasies chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Oh my God I get so excited when I see this story in my email alert. It's so good! :D Except, I'm not sure who I want to get Clary: Will or Jace? Hmmm.

I love how you follow some of the ID story line as well with Will's parents moving to a mansion. And I loved this chapter, as always, except for Maia. She annoys me but then she annoys me in the books as well...:/

Anyway, that last AN kinda confused me but my preferred pairing would be Magnus/Alec if that's possible...I know the story doesn't really mention them much but I love them. :) Update soon. :)
Carlz19 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Love love love this, though maia went a bit crazy haha. And the cute Clary and Simon friendship was great! Though Jace and Will have somethings to sort out! And i cant decide which pairing i like better Jace/Clary or Will/Clary its too hard!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
That was awesome! I'm surprised that Jace didn't go looking for her though. Why does she want to be alone? Is it just to think about the school hierarchy? I think Will and Jace are going to freak out when they find out that she befriended Simon.
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »