Reviews for Be My Poison
whoissamwho chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Ahhhhhh!
Awesomeasiannxx chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Soo goooodd :D thiiss is likee onee off myy fav storryyy :D can't waitt for the next chapter !
iri-iri chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
GAH LOVE LOVE LOVE DYING OF LOVING THIS! So amazing! EEEP! Will and Jace are both so sweet omg! love triangle, dun dun dunnnnnn ;)
Randomwriter D chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Reaallyy,goodd so farr. Plsss keep writingg!
BeautifulDisaster93 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
awesome awesome story! I just loooooove how you took all the characters from both the infernal devices and mortal instruments, all the situations etc and like humanized it. Pure perfection! :) Please for the love of Cassandra Clare continue writing!
xx
Awesomeasiannxx chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
yayy! i lovee thiss chapterrr! keeep writingg! been waiting for next chapterr sincee foreverrr! plss keep writing !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I think most of us can guess what went down between clary and Sean, but I was wondering of you could make it that clary killed him and then her dads money stopped her from going to gaol (Australian way of spelling jail) or something, so that she has some kind of dangerous reason to be in the institute that would shock everyone, seeing as they all think she's there for drinking or something;)
PheonixTear11089 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
i LOVE this story! There needs to be some Will/Clary action!
tlkin2much chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Yay! Clary doesbt completely hate Jace! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Keep writing :DDD
ex-thesparker chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Awesome chapter! Keep updating!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
sooo good!
Wolfluver18 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Really interesting. Can't wait to read more.
Carlz19 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Love this! Jace and clary moment, so cute! Needs a clary and will moment next, give him a chance :) update soon
Carlz19 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Please, please, please update soon! I know it hasnt been that long but i love this story. Great writing!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »