Reviews for Be My Poison
brendarhyn chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
I Absolutely love this story you are amazing writer.
hhskksyth chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
Hey I am so excited that you updated this story, I may be a new reader but that doesn't mean that it doesn't make me happy.
I love how this chapter was focused on Cecily and Will, the two Herondales. I love the little Gabriel input there as well, it was very well thought out and cute.
I can't wait to see what you have in mind for the next chapters, and I am so sad that this is coming to an end. I really wanna see what happens.
alexandra.grace.0 chapter 24 . 3/22/2016
NO OMG JEM MY SON! I really hope makes it but it would make a good story if he weren't to survive. Though I don't Jessa, I kinda ship it in this fanfic since there isn't much Wessa (my ultimate otp), and because I ship Will and Clary so much. Now that I think about it maybe I just ship Will with everyone idk. But keep the updates coming.
Niamh x chapter 23 . 3/14/2016
I've just reread this story (I think I last left in on chapter 16 or something?) but omg it's amazing! I severely hope she chooses Jace I just don't love this will as much, sorry! But I can't wait till they get the three bastards back and I feel so sorry for Clary, it's cute that her baby boy has a stone on her sisters grave but I sobbed so, not cool. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thankyou xx
IoSolUno chapter 23 . 3/13/2016
So I've just discovered this story and I completely love it! I'm so excited to read more!
hhskksyth chapter 23 . 3/12/2016
OK. So I just read your whole story, in like three hours. I am super proud of myself, that's like a whole book :)
Your story is amazing, you managed to always create long chapters and add many twists and turns into it. You never stop with the drama, action and everything has a backstory.
There is a mystery and a history to everything, in which you only slowly reveal to the readers.
The thing is, your writing isn't too complex to understand. It is relatable to everyone.
You made me nearly cry at one point, and kudos to that. It takes a good writer with an even better story to do that; making their readers feel and imagine that it was them.
I never knew about this story until I asked some people what their favorite story was. You see, I am writing my first fanfiction and I asked my readers to tell me their favorite stories so I could check them out and see how I could grow as an author by using yours as an example for writng. I wanted to see how you captured the attention of the readers, and what about this story makes it so lovable. Two people said your story, one of them was pretty deep in saying how good your story was. And can I say, I am not disappointed.
So, please upload a new chapter soon :)
hs-zu chapter 23 . 3/11/2016
I just found your story, and I've literally been reading it ALL DAY! Its amazing and you write so amazingly!(pardon my grammar) You progressively give insight into what the characters are thinking and feeling(except Jace sometimes, but not knowing what Jace is thinking is sometimes a good thing). The story flows at a good rate and its not too slow or too fast. Just all around amazing. There aren't even any grammer or spelling errors! If you just changed the names and the characteristic qualities(appearance wise), then you could sibmit this as an amazing book, that I would totally read.
alexandra.grace.0 chapter 23 . 3/3/2016
update soon agh!
Nicole chapter 23 . 3/3/2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I have been waiting for this story to update since the last time you updated (over a year!). I'm so glad that you are getting your life back in order. Update regularly please. Love your work. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2016
No Will! NO NO NO NO NO STOP YOUR ANGER STOP HURTING CLARYYYYYY ))))):
Anon chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
TEAM WILL, TEAM WILL ALL THE WAY
Guest chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
If you are there, could you please update. My friend and I have been checking this story for updates EVERY SINGLE DAY since you last updated. It has been over a year now since you have posted a new chapter and to be honest, we are desperate. However, we totally understand that something may have happened in your life that prevents you from continuing to writing this story, but if you could, if you are not planning to update this story, could you please post an AN just to give us and other avid enthusiastic readers of this story, you know, closure. You are a fantasic writer and have a true gift for creating stories that connect with people at the core. Please continue this story. Or at least sign off. We all would be eternally grateful. Thank you.
Curls chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
So you must have straight hair, right? Because if you ask any one in the history of curly hair, you can receive a free lecture on why not to brush curls. If you don't want to ask anyone, I can provide these four useful facts on the subject.
1. Curls will come undone.
2. Your hair will become poofy.
3. You will be supplied with an endless amount of frizz.
4. You will meet my ex-best friend, Tangles.
Shuuwai chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
Hm... I'm a bit baffled that Sebastian was the one to get the info since he didn't seem to hate Clary? hm.
lizzyance chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
Well you have to update this! This so incredibly good.
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »