Reviews for Be My Poison
lizzyance chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
Who's her?
lizzyance chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Omg it's like tessa, will and jem.
ThoseEvilDucks chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
Okay, so I read this story in two days and I love it. The chapters are long, but they pull you in and I couldn't stop reading. I hope you plan on finishing this story because it would be a shame to let it go to waste.
colorinfestation chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
Where are you? This NEEDS to be update ASAP! I love it 3 :D
tealquinnX chapter 22 . 5/19/2015
This story keeps me on the edge of my seat, well, bed. It really is amazing. The characters are so developed. Please write more of this, and fast! XD
apres-shampoing chapter 15 . 5/8/2015
Aaaand love triangle comes out. I feel bad for Will though. But more for Clary. Jace must be kinda frustrated though haha :D
Adele Herondale chapter 22 . 4/20/2015
Love this story :) please continue! ! So amazing
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
Team jsce
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Please write more!
RandomPotterhead chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
This is a great fanfic! I really can't wait for the next update! Great job. :D
Sparrows13 chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
So... Clary had an abortion or she miscarried? Just a guess here. Considering this story isn't beta'd, it's actually pretty awesome. I noticed you update a month ago. Hope you get time to update soon :)
-Arelia
Sparkling mango chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
I love the story plz update soon I need to read more of this story
Guest chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Normally I would be all team Jace, but I have seriously fallen inlove with Will in this story, so like please, I'm begging you, Clary needs to end up with him. But anyways, other then that, keep up the awesome work, cuz this story is literally the hah :')
RisaLassiter chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
HURRY AND UPDATE AS SOON AS U CAN! I GET IF U HAVE STUFF GOING ON BUT THIS STORY IS MY LIFE AND I RLY RLY RLY WANT TO READ MORE OF IT! IT IS PERFECTION
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
I'm so happy you updated the story! It's amazing and your new story sounds amazing too!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »