Reviews for Cut Blue x Red
Pearsome Pearson chapter 1 . 6/30
OH MY POTATO CHIPS I ALMOST CRIED!
This story is soooo sweet
VictorytheWolf chapter 1 . 5/25
THE BLUEXREDINESS MAKES THE WORLD EXPLODE!
That was good but red is just a tiny bit smaller than blue
Kiera chapter 1 . 1/24
This is really good. It's nice how young authors do the unexpected, makes the reader surprised and want to read more. I'm nearly a young author and just working on my first book. Your book has inspired me even more. you just got to ship blue and red hard. This is a great story. I hope you make more in the future.
From
The Hope Panda
Faith chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
You betch I cried DX

Jk about betch but it was good 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Anon chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Good way to vent! Made my heart strings stir.. ;-; i luved iet.
pikmingirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
TTwTT Really good... I love Blue*Red
PinkIcecream chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Kawaii XD. I read one of your stories and went all 'Hell I gotta read another one' and out of all of them I choose the one about cutting *facedesk* I don't like cutting but I can read about it (sometimes). But anyway I loved it Yay *cheering in the background* please write more.
schatzi333221 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ahhh this fan fiction really hit me hard, like, I just... aghhh dakjfshfjf;shfslk
I can't explain it. But I really really love this (and it's one of my top pairings too!) 3 (PS, it's me from DA, same username -)
Fourswordslover chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You should write moar! It was so good. Maybe sequel or write another one where its Vio who cuts and is a VioxRed?
ZeldaandPikminforever chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That almost made me cry... :') Touching. I... I need a moment. (turns away) OH THAT WAS SO SAD!
VioWolf chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
so. cute.
galaxygurl23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I LOVE RED X BLUE! So I HAD 2 read this fic!
Dragoness of the Galaxy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh...my...god...that is...the best Red/Blue story...I've ever read...