Reviews for Don't Say Goodbye
blood angel jay chapter 1 . 6/24
i know this was ment as a one shot but i think you could make this into a beautful chapter story i would love to read it if you ever deside to do so
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
So beautiful. These two belong together. It's cruel thinking yugi would be okay after yami left. How could he when he shared everything with him for so long?
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I'm Crying.

God, I wished this happened.

OR!

Yami/Atem Stayed with him.

Don't care which one.

Love Puzzleshpping.

Wonderful Job!, Girl!.
ShadowWolf626 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
That was great I love it. I never did like the ending to the cannon anyways. this is so much beter than that.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Absolutely love this, thank you very much for sharing!
kaitenzero chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I like the ideas behind this, but it feels incomplete somehow tbh! If you ever decide to turn this into more than a one shot, I think Atem's POV would be good to see!
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Do a chapter from yugis friends pov
I'll log in chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh my god. Exactly what I needed. I always hated the bland acceptance associated with Yuugi when the Pharaoh left.
Akai Senkou chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
So cute! 3
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I'm riddle a bit by this... It was cute and sad and... Just... Sooo... AWWW!
Chyu-Chyu for now!
zzzcrayonzzz chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This made me so depressed! Until the end, I was almost in tears! This is so beautiful and sweet! Lovelovelove!
ThenSheFlew chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww really sweet. Luckily the afterlife doesn't seem to terrible.
Misuri Hitchako chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You should make this a story and if you dont i just might if i have ur permission, this is too good to be a one shot lol
CutieBelle26 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Omg this story made me cry. You have an amazing talent for writing emotion. Good job!
Katoko chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Gawdam! 3 OMG Kudos! I 3 it!