Reviews for Rin's Love
Priestess of broken saints chapter 3 . 2/20
very interesting start. I enjoyed it so far.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
Thank you very much for this story. This is one of the best and most realistic postcanon SessRin fanfic ever. _
kori kaoru himura chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
I enjoyed reading your story a lot, but I felt that it could do with a little more romanticism throughout lol this is coming from a hopeless romantic of course ) I think the way that Sesshoumaru acted towards Rin at the beginning seems very accurate because he is in fact a "cold" character and many stories tend to portrayed him very differently which comes off as very much OC. I also enjoyed the use of Japanese language and the glossary at the beginning for those of us who are not as educated on the topic lol

I think the fact that you kept true to the time period was amazing. You talked about traditions and manners appropriate to the time which made it more realistic if at all possible lol The inclusion of the new characters was nice as it definitely helped the story line so they were not necessarily "fillers" per say.

The plot was great and kept me reading from start to finish in a short time span. Your style of writing was amazing and I absolutely enjoyed everything about it. I said this because I HATE when stories are overly descriptive and lose focus of the story line, it makes it longer for no particular reason and makes me lose interest, but of course this was not the case with this story.

Anyway, thank you sharing your story, I loved it! :)

P.S.
Forgive my grammatical/spelling mistakes lol English is my second language.
TemariFire chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Wow so sweet. You really kept Rin character! Can't wait to read more.
Lisa Maria Novello chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
The characters were perfect! The details-so wonderful!
Sheri Vegas chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
loved it!
AnimeFreak134 chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
I was going through an Inuyasha fling again and jsut couldn't resist reading a good SessRin fic. I fullheartedly enjoyed this wonderful piece of literature. It's almost as if you knew exactly what i wished would happen to the characters as the story progressed - in other words your choice of storyline is just my taste! Plus, who can resist an emotional Sesshomaru?

I'm aware this was finished being written well over a year ago, but I still think you deserve the thanks and praise for releasing such wonderful works of entertainment. So thank you very much for all of your hard work and I hope your life is treating you well.
LunaFantasy chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed your story, there was a perfect amount of romance, drama, & action. I was a little sad that it was over, I can't wait to read more of your work.
ashley chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
VERY VERY CUTE
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
Eu adorei a sua fic, escreva sempre, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
Minha nossa, o Sesshoumaru esta realmente com raiva né.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Minha nossa, foram pedir logo a
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Tadinha da Rin, ficou toda quebrada.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Temos um rival para o Sesshoumaru.
Peachie-Trishie chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
This was a very thrilling fic, I loved every moment of it!