Reviews for Identifying
more NOW please
poppet.ellie chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
So, I feel like you should update? :3
JustAboveYourAverageSlytherin chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Okay, first of all, I love your beginning summary-thing that comes just before the first chapter. " if your homophobic, there's something wrong with you, but anyway-" Love it! Blunt and to the point.

Secondly, beautiful story overall. The characters you manipulate are so perfect- Like how everyone thinks Harry is Homophobic but Hes the exact opposite, how Rhea is cool and collected until you mess with her buddies, oh and Draco. I live for your version of Draco. Draco-sexual! Fricking yes!

Third, the way you make Draco's friends is a wonder in itself. Pansy I actually like, and this story shows her in a good light. Theo, eh, you never really learn much about him but you describe him to be the "good slytherin". Cool. And Blaise, how do you not like the Blaise-pansy relationship that is obviously gonna happen? That's sexy.

Oh, yeah, I loved the Ginny- Harry breakup scene. That was hillarious, because Ginny runs away from what I bet would be a perfectly reasonable statement from Harry. I'm sure he would understand about Theo. that's also sexy.

Well, my views.
- JAYAS
The Red Teardrop chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Aww...This chapter made me so happy:) :)
nannily chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
I really liked the chapter. Harry and Draco are too adorable. :)
esinger chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
yay! they are together! i am sooooooooo happy! i love how you had Draco tell Narcissa and then jump on the train. very un Draco like but i think it was called for. I also like the heart-to-heart you had Seamus and Draco have. it was touching. love the chapter and see you at the next!
nannily chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
I loved the chapter. The idea with the diary/journal was great. :) And it's good the Weasleys and Hermione support Harry. :)
esinger chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
Yay! I love the journal idea. That was fun to read. Did Sirius ever tell Remus that he loved him? I'm so glad everyone was so excepting. Pansy, and Rhea most definitely don't kill him. He was just freaked out. Now he knows he loves Draco and hopefully they will all live happily ever after. Love the chapter and see you at the next!
Vampiregir999 chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
This chapter is really good. A little short, and the whole Harry-running-from-Draco-after-a-kiss thing is a little cliche, but nevertheless, the chapter, and the story so far, are both pretty damn good.
esinger chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Yay! I was wondering when they would kiss. I love this story! I also love Rhea. She is amazing! Love the chapter and see you at the next!
nannily chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Oh, I really liked it. They finally kissed! :D
The Red Teardrop chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Cool story,bro:)
nannily chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I really like this story. :)
BlangstLover1837 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far, and that's without DracoxHarry so I can only imagine it will be even more amazing when that develops, which I'm really looking forward to.

Please update soon. I'm really looking forward to another chapter :) x
Ted Tonks chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Well Draco was, without any doubt, guilty so yes harry helped a guilty person go free.