Reviews for Broken reality
Tomboy15103 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Oh my Arceus this is really cool plz keep writing this plz
DeadInReality chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Toaru majutsu no Index? Thats a good choice.. anyways the fanfic was great
PokeRescue18 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Hello, this is PokeRescue18 delivering to you this special review of this chapter:
I have been waiting for this; the Sinnoh Trio finally reunited! My heart was racing as I read through this chapter.
I'm quite confused as to what plot this story is undertaking; it must be I was skipping chapters. XDD But no matter; keep writing. I'll be waiting for the next update. At the meantime, why not think up some ideas for the chapter 26 of Crisis?
PokeRescue18
PokeRescue18 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Yeah, it's me PokeRescue reviewing this chapter like you asked me to do. To be frank, I do not know why you decided to write this crossover. The characters aren't that OOC; that's good and you made the plot believable, at least to me. If one thing I would love to read from this will be the reunion between the Sinnoh Dex Trio. Good luck with the next chapter!
Your Imouto chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Finally Yellow appeared! and Dia and Pearl are about to reunite with Platinum.
PokeRescue18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I've been looking for this fanfic ever since you mention this in your comment in jb2448's website and I've found it. Hm, it looks promising, especially with the plot. Anyway, I'll continue to read this; and please read Crisis. I have updated my fanfic just last week.
PokeRescue18
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Good story, but can you write only about pokemons?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
English doesn't exist in Platinum's world you say? Fantina speaks bits of English in the Japanese version of Pokemon. In fact, she's an English speaking immigrant in the version.
Tertium457 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
It's an interesting story, but the Japanese makes it somewhat awkward to read. You might want to consider translating it.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
So cool oi'm wanna read more and for the duo that arrives: Diamond and Pearl. :D
Valisco chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Jeez, Shana cut Yuji some slack. He's helping with the shopping bags, lol.

Great chapter. Very interesting, I await how the school will react to Platinum's appearance.

Like with Kazumi Yoshida, Ogata, Keisaku, Eita, etc.

Next Ms. Popular? Perhaps so. _
Lime chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Loool! looks like things are gonna get interesting! :3 Nice job setting the scene! Looking forward to the next chapter!
ANON chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Onee-chan ty for updating this story I can't wait for the next chapter.. O.o this chap is longer that the other one but that means more fun with reading it and who are the bad guys? Keep up with the story.
Valisco chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I am not really big on pokemon, but I do indeed love Shakugan no Shana, yet you are probably wondering why I clicked on this.

Because this looks intrestesting and there is not much Shakugan no Shana crossover fics, I made one myself, but it is still not enough. :/

Anyways I am quite curious how this will turn out such as wondering what caused Platinum to get to Earth in the first place. Something must have happened back at the Pokemon world, particularly the Sinnoh region.

Well see you around, I await for more!
ME chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Great story I can't wait till the other dexholders show up :D