Reviews for Stargate SG1: The Power of The King
alex chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
thank you, I've been wanting someone to do something to that fucking traitor Suzaku ever since i watched code Geass.
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
i wouldnt mind stargate meets Avatar(blue universe...meaning no human base or travlers...but same blue people present.) ,gundam seed(an alt earth as done with CG), Naussica( a studio ghibli film actually not set on earth for all we know), Appleseed(debateable use…extreme political climate),transformers(difficult fanfic...even decidng a series),wildarms(pick work due to ARM nanomachines litering the atmosphere)),Megaman Legends(similar backstory to tauri...hyper smart ancestors)

If you want some tougher ones...Stargate Atlantis or Universe meets Star Ocean(Universe- Star Ocean End of Time.l showed ships capable of galaxy jumps could meet the universe team and hlp them back home,develop treatys ect.) quantum nanomachines for magic use) or starwars (Atlantis- the Next galaxy past ..on tatoonie of the outer rim.)
Gur40goku chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Lelouch held up his hand. Kallen sighed and put 10000 yen into Lelouch's hand.

"You had a bet?"

"Since when is Daniel actually dead?"
AWESOME!
Gundam Emperor00 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love the story. Code Geass and Stargate are my favourites.
thunder18 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
thunder18 chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
MM Browsing chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
No is okay, I would like when is complete then stopping in the middle not knowing when will it start or ever.

I would like a better summary but for now just finish is the best next thing but will there be a pair for lelouch. Like kalulu or lulucc
Worker72 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
I don't get it. Why attack Ashford? There was no reason to attack the school. It was a relatively safe haven. A base of operations. A safe house.
undead3 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
who says susaku was on the wrong side of the fence in season 1? in the moral standings of season 1 susaku was in the right along with euphy however the world was so fucked up that they and their beleifs got butchered... susaku being against lelouch also made for a real great atmosphere and gave lulu an actual challenge, instead of easy power rangers megazoid victories. however seeing a SG team is nice. PS season 2 i hated susaku especially after he became the murderor of my favorite charecter.
SEEKER452 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
HELL YEA finally some one is writing Stargate/Code Geass thanks man i did post the Challenge for a Code Geass Crossover Stargate Sg1 check my author page for idea if you need new ideas he still have Geass so how will that working in to Code Geass story line hope you make one hell of story man and for a pairing idea Lelouch and Sam just for idea they both got the brain to out smart each there it wood be fun and good job so fare keep it up i be watching for updates