Reviews for Recuperation
TheQuietDragon chapter 1 . 8/13
This Bonding thing makes me wonder if the Judge and the Doctor are bonded like this. Because in Marriage Counseling it was more of the "you're not truly married until these things happen in your marriage" thing, with the emotional bond, the mental bond, and the bond with the kids as well. Believe there was one more but... Just makes me wonder.
Patd-gal102 chapter 2 . 7/10
Love it i was wondering if you are still active on here cos season 10 just finished and was wondering if yiu were going to do it for this series and was also wondering when you will update rewritten series 2 AU academic series :)
I have read so much of your work so many times and it never gets old. Thanks so much!
Scribleyellow chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I would've just squealed But my cats sleeping:/ anyways this is really good!
mm chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Your other ones are better. This time lady series kinda just feels like taking the doctor and companion's lines and giving them to Kata when they sound smartish. Nella, Evy and Mac are far superior sadly.
Mrs. Mercer-Torretto-Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Just a quick note to say you're an amazing writer and thanks! Rereading your series for the 4th time.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
What chapter do they get married
casper6six6 chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
great story as well off to the next one :D
Sialia-currucoides chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
There are a few inaccuracies here. Couldn't Donna have assumed that the jacket was Professor's? She IS a girl.
Another, I thought that Kata was quite and Theta took to her as a big brother at first? Or did you mean the second lifetime?
The chapter was sweet but the ending was so very anticlimactic. And honestly, Doc's reasons were stupid. Couldn't wait for 200 years so he decided to stay away from her forever?
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
great start to the next chapter of their lives great work
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
Going from emotional to cold and hard must be a tizzy to what she is as an individual.

Love it
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Is she going to be tortured again? And ugh, Martha is being like Rose, but not in the 'The Doctor is MINE' way.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
The Master is funny. "End of the Universe. Have fun. Bye bye!"

Ah yes, Jack. Here again.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Its so cute! And i'm happy Martha fits in so well. I wonder what the Doctor felt when he found out she was teaching dance. Then watched her warm up.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
I love this chapter! I remember what he did to them to. And his face was all blank and scary.