Reviews for Confessions
fantasyman12 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Errant Wrath chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
This is really very good. i hope to see more from you in the future.
SiriusAllPunked chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Awesome story. I really wanna hear more!
ItaSaku1 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Aww, I so love it.
ItaSaku1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Oh my, very interesting, love it.
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow I so love this, i's outstanding and very interesting.

You do realize that you have this categorized under the wrong pairing right? It should be under Castiel and Meg M. not Castiel and Meg.
planet p chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Okay, now I want to know what happens next... "in a good way," as they say in anime. Ugh! Great story. :)
KateThorne chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Oh, c'mon! Don't leave me hanging!
Lilitop chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Daaaannngggg! Love it! :D omg I really want you to keep going! Omg this is awesome!
Canis chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awesome start! I encourage you to continue!
KateThorne chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I completely agree with Jack! It is superb. You really translate the tone of the show well and give a lot of intricacies to Meg that help rather than confuse her character! I love seeing these two characters together, both vulnerable in their own way!

Keep it up, though, I must admit that I'm a fan of the smut. Especially the good kind. If you threw a little in there, I wouldn't mind at all. ;)
Jack chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It is so hard to find well written Meg x Cas fics, well ones that aren't total smut; but yours is quite good. I love your characterization of Meg, I think she's just such a funny and interesting character in the show and I think your interpretation of her into written form is impressive. I hope Cas can pull it together for a little more dialogue soon, but I'm really enjoying this your story. Update soon please!