Reviews for EO Challenge: A Night In
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
*snort* ROTFLMAO!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hahaha, oh Sammy, when will you learn that Dean won't stop until he gets his way? I don't think he'll have that much fun at the bar tonight though. If I was Sam I would definitely find a way to get back at Dean somehow. ;)

This was great!

Cheers,

Jimelda
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hahahaha...oh just leave it to Dean to know how to get his way with his little brother. Older brothers jusy know how to push your buttons to get you to do what ever the hell they want and Deano is definitaly no exception.

This was just as hilarious and I loved it, it was great and poor Sam has all my sympathy!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OMG, I can totally see Dean doing that the entire time Sam's trying to watch a documentary.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Poor Sam should have tried encouraging Dean to go alone and try to get lucky. The prospect of free sex always seems to make Dean almost as happy as pie.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hahaha :-) Sometimes we think so much alike ;-) He has his ways to get what he wants, right? Love Sir David Attenborough, btw - we had some of his documentaries in Germany, and I had to laugh every time he crawls around something interesting on the ground or nearly leaps with excitement about a natural phenomenon...

xx Kate
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Poor Sam...but I loved the "crunch crunch crunch" !

Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
haha. you are brilliant.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Good one, but I think Sam would say 'bar' - you UK'er, you! Best, Randee
Swellison chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is even more fun than your other drabble, especially the sound effects!

Sue
emebalia chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Why does Sam even try? Dean has perfected the art of being annoying a long time ago and he is not afraid to use his powers.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 4/22/2012

LOL Good one!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Love it!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh, that's the first sensible thing I've heard anyone say today!

Nicely done!