Reviews for Late?
Saz1997 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
this is amazing can't wait for more
LilyEvans98 chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
oooh! whos the guy? cant believe u really killed Ziva! i was kind of expecting you to bring her back! please update soon!
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
Wonderful job
Shutupsarah chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
amzing you are an unreal story writer i think there is a twist approaching
dragonlover44 chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
I'm so glad that Tony didn't shoot Tim. I really wouldn't have liked it if that happened.

It was well written and in character.

And finally we will get to see some more of Tony in the story. I was really missing Tony in this one, even if it was a McGee focused one :D

One puzzling thing was this line "Tim? He he is he?" Was there meant to be a comma or was that a typo?

I'd love to read Tony's bit soon.

dragonlover44 chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
You're evil to leave us on such a cliff hanger! The 'Mahahaha' at the end was well placed.

On a more happy note I'm glad to see two chapters posted so close together - relatively of course. That meant I could read them one after the other once I woke up this morning. Sometimes time-zone differences are good!

I REALLY can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope it's up soon.

NCIS lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is amazing I love it soo much

It should deffinatly be made into an episode except the part where ziva dies but if she ever does these should be the lines they use

I don't cry at story's but this made me cry

Amazing well done :)
dragonlover44 chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
Awesome. Just awesome.

Though I would have liked to see some of Tony in this chapter. :)

And yay, Abby found them!

ncisXpsych12345 chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Wonderful job! I cant wait to read the next chapter
smartkid37 chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
I may be a killjoy, here - but I'm more than ready for our poor people to be rescued now.

Not sure how much more they can take.

it's painful to read.
DS2010 chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Scary that Rachel character!
dragonlover44 chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Awesome chapter. Can't really fault it, but I'd still to know if Tony goes through with it (this comes after rereading the chapter before slightly more carefully and me being less sleep deprived since you did say what Tony wanted to do...) :)

Maybe slightly rewriting would be OK. More likely just fixing some grammar mistakes(eg. missing fullstops and letters and capitals) and spelling mistakes. Apart from that I think the previous chapters were fine.

There was one puzzling thing though. You had the same chapter posted twice as chapter 9 and chapter 10.

Going back and rereading it was fun (in a weird sort of way)

Keep going and update soonish please! :D

ncisXpsych12345 chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Amazing chapter as always. I can't wait till the next chapter
dragonlover44 chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
This is a a good chapter, short sweet and a filler one to set up chapter 17.

I wanna know what Tony is gonna do. Seems like he turned to the dark side but I think he could never hurt Tim, really. Unless your version of Tony will. That hopefully made sense.

Can't wait for the next one,

Ilovecrimes chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Okay, I think it's interesting so far. Let's see how this will end! I noticed that you usually don't write capital letters at the beginning of names, like tony and diNozzo. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just something I noticed, but when I think of my own horrible English I probably shouldn't complain about possible mistakes of others. I will keep reading. Gute Geschichte, bis jetzt(I think you understand a bit German because I read your profile)