Reviews for Behind The Walls
WildKrattsAnimaiacsFan chapter 1 . 2/8
That makes me cry...
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This could also be a life lesson, ya know?

Nice to see some bonding.

So their mom had two husbands? If Yakko's dad died before he was born...

I was gonna read this a long time ago, but Takko hitting Wakko threw me off. Other than that, they all sounded in character. Fantastic job! 8)
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wow. And I thought I wrote sad stories! Darn! Are you trying to make me cry?!
UnknownWarner chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hmm, I don't really know how I feel about this. I really like the backstory, and I think you captured the personalities of Wakko and Dot perfectly, but I don't think Yakko would EVER intentionally hurt either sibling, no matter what happens. Thats the only critique I have with the story, and while its a big one, it didn't make the story unenjoyable.
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Okay, whew. For a minute, I thought Yakko was insane but he was just being really emotional over his mom's death...poor Yakko. Anyway, good story!
Pitchnight Badger chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Awww...I feel like crying! this is such...gasp...sad and good and EERRRPPP! I'm fan-girling, excuse me.
Speckless Nougat chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Yes! This was awesome. I just love how you captured the characters, and particular kudos for showing Yakko to be the kid he really is, who is capable of being angry or scared. But what a tragic backstory to their mother! Poor little Warners. If only we could adopt them xD

I love the way you portrayed Scratchy here too. You've really nailed how close the bond between them all has become.

I enjoyed it very much! :D
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow...just wow...this story is very well written and well portrayed.
Wonderful job. I hope that you have a great and blessed day.
chibinekogirl101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiit... It Their father died before Yakko was born...where did Dot and Wakko come from?
Secret Saturn chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I liked it! *puts mallet away* Bravo
3rd Elric chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved it, it was AMAZING there was just 1 thing that confused me, if Yakko's dad died before he was born, where did Wakko and Dot come from?
MDM chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was very sad, but wonderfully written. You really captured the emotions of the characters well here. And I love how we get to see how Dr. Scratchandsniff does care about the Warners, even though they drive him nuts. You see that in the show. Lovely job.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is such a nice story. Very sad, though. There's a lot of theories floating around over what happened to the Warners' parents. This could easily have happened, and it's one of the more depressing ideas, which makes this a powerful story.
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Well, that is my cathartic release for today even though I'm listening to Animaniacs Macadamia Nut on repeat. OK, I cried but that is a very good thing. Excellent job, now I feel like blubbing again for my favourite Warner.
BelieveInMiracles3099 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
*cries quietly* This was so good! Even with the sad plot, I loved it. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go do...stuff. *crawls under bed where you can hear loud sobs*