Reviews for Settlingly Ever After
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 1/1
This was a riot. Bookmarked!
BellaTrixUpMySleeves chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I adore Wesley and his strange maybe-made-up slang XD. I'm a big fan of your "The Office" fics and so I thought I'd better fish around for more of your work. I definitely wasn't disappointed :)
six23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Your writing: hilarious and much of it really felt like her voice. There were a few moments when it teetered between authentic and forced, but that's a reality of anyone really trying to write the way another person thinks.

P.S. That Mandy Patinkin reference made me robl (roll on bed laughing). It's such an old, old reference. And I've never met anyone else who's seen Blast From The Past or who realizes how dirty Kesha looks (I like to think of her as a female Oliver Twist, all scrappy and scruffy).

So kudos to you, madam. Kudos.
Tince chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Obviously, I now have to read everything involving neurotic Alpha-women that you've written recently.

And this one did not disappoint. Again, from top to bottom, absolutely brilliant - although you had me from start, with the greatest run-down of Iron Man 2/rant about Gwyneth Paltrow EVER.

Oh and I will be eternally in debt to you for my new go-to threat to ensure silence from those around me while watching TV:

"I'll kill your face if you say anything."

_

Sidenote: reading all of this reminds me of when I would collapse with abdominal pain from a dangerous amount of laughing when you would post updates to Lamentations. So thanks again for getting back into writing.

Lemon clearly *is* Auriga - BUT MORE PATHETIC.

...which makes me want to be her best friend even more.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hahaha awww. This was cute. I love your Wesley, and Dennis!
ne71 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
"I WILL STRAIGHT UP LITERALLY KILL YOU," she says.

I laughed my head off at this point. I had laughed other, less significant body parts, off before this point, but this is where my head came clean off.

This was just amazing. I loved every bit of it. I seriously couldn't even come close to imagining myself rooting for this pairing before reading this, and you absolutely got me there, and got me there believing it 100% Funny, touching, and brilliant.

Anyway, marry me. What? Nothing. I said, "berry tea?" Because I thought you might be thirsty.

Nick
Tails the Possum chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I never really liked Wesley, but this was very cute :D
Less than Human chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
D'aw... I love the Liz and Wesley pairing so much! This was really cute, and I love how you incorporated the perfect man speech into it!
ebonyquill chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Okay. I'm partially convinced that you are secretly Tina Fey putting unreleased stories on that would have been made into actual episodes if Michael Sheen wasn't so damn busy. Amazing, hilarious, perfect, etc.