Reviews for On the Other Side
Catwarrior chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
cute!
KOI Seracus chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Now *that* prompts ideas for fics all over the place. _

Very nice. Sad. Me likey.
takuya chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
well that was a nice little story i liked it a lot
Sailor Gotland chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Awwwwww! This was just lovely and bittersweat and lovely and wonderful and lovely and great! . I adore Ryo and Osamu, they're the sweetest (is that a word?) boys in Digimon 01 - 02 (and tamers), right after Ken, Daisuke and Yamato that is... .~;; Is there more? ?
Taichi Ishida2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I'm begging you...PLEASE READ!

I've suspected the removal of nc17 over a given time now and am infuriated that they took such measures. However, I've been scanning the net for decent, relatively popular servers and have found:

It is better organized w/ virtually no advertisements.

Among my favorites there are:

Sapphire Goddess

dareru

Dark Goddess

I intend to transfer my fics as soon as I can. I strongly recommend that you at least consider the following link:

. ?sortdateD&gnr&type&rate&langenglish&animeDigimon&srchtsrcht&srch&showShow%2FSearch

I am pleading with you to at least give it some thought and consideration. It would be a dream come true if I could find all my favorite authors on one server.
Galileo chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Very calm. Enjoyed it. The conclusion is beautiful
Shutsumon chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
I enjoyed this. It was really emotive.
astronette chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I'm not one to review often, but I just had to say that this story gave me chills. There was just some element to the conversation that made it incredibly emotional and moving.
Gaia Lao chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
:) You bet we're ticked off at your flood of updates. j/k. I'd pay you back w/ a flood of reviews, but unfortunately, this is the only story I have time to read and review. :( (Gwen: Seriously, she hasn't had a chance to read or review any fanfics for at least 3 weeks, and this is the only one she's willing to set aside time for at the moment./G: Geez, review the fic already.) Oh, yeah, right. All I can think of is it was so bittersweet! This is the first Ryosamu I've read, and it was great. It'd be hard to find any other that topped this one. Marvelous job, Shi-chan!
Selena Style chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Whoa . . freaky . .
Ken's luver chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
That was stunning. So well written and brought across in such a stunning way. Even though it was short, it was so full. It made me sad but at the same time made me smile. I really enjoyed this and hope for more kinds of stories with your writting style.