Reviews for Killing Intent
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25
Interesting but not really a good exploration of the concept of killing intent. It was possible to maybe take killing intent or fighting spirit or whatever and make murderous aura or something and push it further into a malleable form or something. Who knows could make an interesting story.
woodxvii chapter 1 . 2/14
This was interesting, I agree it seems like a concept that ought to receive more attention but doesn't for some reason.
fellow chapter 1 . 2/10
Cool.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 1/8
Interesting idea, would be great to see a full fic of it.
Serblaze chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
The way killing intent is portrayed here reminds me of spiritual pressure from Bleach. Spirit pressure is almost a measure of someone's raw power exerted on the enemy in a downward force, making them sluggish. If you're also a juggernaut like Ichigo, or Naruto, the ridiculous amount of power you have can terrify weaker enemies. I see Naruto's power in this fix as a sort of version of spiritual pressure, but instead of reflecting Naruto's own strength, it reflects the kyuubi so even stronger enemies are vulnerable to it. This is a great concept, and I applaud you for thinking it up.
betty4794 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
so cool naruto was so cool
Broken Ascendent chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was wonderful.
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I did stumble across this by accident, but I'm glad I did. It was very interesting, it would be cool to read a full story where he has this ability.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I liked it and I stumbled across is by accident. Damn fine work.

Regards,

— Duesal Bladesinger
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Gotta love the K.I.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I wish someone would write a good long story where Naruto is strong and has access to Kyuubi's Killing intent, KI is a scarcely used ability in FanFiction... I don't know if it's because people consider it too Over Powered or something but I think it's fun as hell to see in the show and read about.
ben chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This would be cool as a full story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This would have changed more.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It is an interesting idea, one that few authors explore, I like it, I've always considered killing intent the strength of one's will and personality made manifest. Gives a forceful personality, a whole new meaning :-)
The Sinful chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
The best way I've heard it put is someone's will to kill and belief in their ability to kill someone versus their targets will to live and belief in their ability to stay alive. I've also seen one instance where Sakura was basically immune to Killing Intent beyond being able to sense it. In that story she was paralyzed with fear when facing Orochimaru because she had calculated how strong someone would have to be to have killing intent of that strength.