Reviews for Killing Intent
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 10/1
I think this was incredibly creative. I love the idea of Naruto gaining some killing intent from the fox. I really liked this. Thank you for sharing!
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/24
Great idea for a power from the Kyuubi although it doesn't seem to make significant changes in the canon plot.
Nitmi chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Dazzle chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I agree, its sadly underutilized!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Killing Intent is rarely seen as a weapon, mostly it's just used to show that someone is badass. I like the idea of Shinobi with a talent in the area, or Naruto's Kyuubi-given advantage, being able to harness it and turn it into a weapon in itself.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Interesting but not really a good exploration of the concept of killing intent. It was possible to maybe take killing intent or fighting spirit or whatever and make murderous aura or something and push it further into a malleable form or something. Who knows could make an interesting story.
woodxvii chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This was interesting, I agree it seems like a concept that ought to receive more attention but doesn't for some reason.
fellow chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Interesting idea, would be great to see a full fic of it.
Serblaze chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
The way killing intent is portrayed here reminds me of spiritual pressure from Bleach. Spirit pressure is almost a measure of someone's raw power exerted on the enemy in a downward force, making them sluggish. If you're also a juggernaut like Ichigo, or Naruto, the ridiculous amount of power you have can terrify weaker enemies. I see Naruto's power in this fix as a sort of version of spiritual pressure, but instead of reflecting Naruto's own strength, it reflects the kyuubi so even stronger enemies are vulnerable to it. This is a great concept, and I applaud you for thinking it up.
betty4794 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
so cool naruto was so cool
Broken Ascendent chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was wonderful.
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I did stumble across this by accident, but I'm glad I did. It was very interesting, it would be cool to read a full story where he has this ability.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I liked it and I stumbled across is by accident. Damn fine work.

— Duesal Bladesinger