Reviews for With the Sky Beneath Our Feet
Hechu chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow... that was good... and confusing. But mostly good. Loved it!
Miss Kells Bells chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was so good! A lot of people write stories about clone!Roy's reaction to finding real!Roy, but no one ever really write about real!Roy. Poor guy, he's actually got it to much worse. His life's been stolen, he's been hidden away and part of him have been destroyed. Great job writing both Roy's in a realistic way.
vivevoce chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my god, you just grabbed all of my heartstrings and PULLED. This was amazing. Poor Roy ): He's been away for so long and WHAT IS HIS PLACE ANYMORE? He's been replaced and even if clone!Roy feels like he's the odd fish out, Roy's the one missing 3 years of memories here.

I loved this.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Whoa O.o cool . . . whoa . . . cool O.o
Xai chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That was striking, and lovely, and so, so good.

thanks for sharing with us.
gaklsjfdhsjfklagfsd chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is an example of second person done right. It just worked so perfectly. I love how you showed him adjusting slowly and trying to make sense of everything with the basic facts and questions because it showed just how screwed up he would be after being frozen for three years. It's not something he'll just bounce back from so easily, especially missing an arm. I hope the show takes a similar pace to this and doesn't just rush through and make everything okay right away. Great job! :)
anon chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So in love with the disjointed feel of this. Speedy's trying to connect the dots as Red Arrow tries to get him going. And dsfsdfghgsdf. Just... love this.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is hauntingly beautiful. You've conveyed so much emotion in so few words. Excuse me as I gape in awe.
aperson3324 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this was great! i hope they make as much of the meeting of the two roys as you have
Madame Artemis chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh god, that make me cry. It was so sad as I saw Roy in that tube and what these bastards have done to him. God, he was what? 15? I really hate them and the producers for doing that to a kid. I wonder if theyll show when Robin and the others meet the real Roy and their reactions. And I feel very sorry for the cloneRoy. Wait a minute I need a tissue.*sniff* Okay great style and really nice story. Keep going like that.