Reviews for Disseverance
Native Avenger chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
This was a good chapter, excellent job. I hope Janil and Laris will survive the Slegs and whatever other beasts that hide in the forest. If you want any suggestions, I'd like to see future scenes that are in the Slegs' perspective. It's just an idea and you don't have ro use it.

And if you're interested, I recently started writing my own Turok story. It features a half Native American - half Viking protagonist.

Good chapter and I hope to see more!
B.D. Skunkworks chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Enjoyable chapter, the slegs cometh! I hope Laris and Janil make it back in time, otherwise, poor Veera and Rece are in for a shock!
B.D. Skunkworks chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Ah, the plot thickens. At that mention, I haven't heard the word Galyanna since Turok 3, the elevator music and end credits, "The girl from Galyanna". Maybe my knowledge of the series cannon is severely lacking, but I like the shout out. And finally, regarding your end of chapter footnote, I'll see your grenade launcher, and raise you a scorpion missile launcher mwhaha!
B.D. Skunkworks chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Good going here so far. It's a shame the Turok series gets so little fanfic love. I'll definitely be keeping n eye on this one :)
dullahan21 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Good chapter, building up the suspense. I like how you described Laris's Dasharte senses, and the contrasting points of view made between Rece and Verra at being introduced to a new, unfamiliar world (although I think Rece will be the first to accept it).
No particular requests at what I'd like to see happen in the story, but keep up the good work. :)
godofmadness43 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
nice job, i'm interested in seeing what comes next
dullahan21 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I'm glad this story will have the Sleg in it. There's only, like, one other Turok story on FF with the Sleg in it. And I like Rece, she seems like a sweetheart. Good work with this story so far.
H3av3nlyDaemon chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I Like how it is coming together please update soon! _ Gore would equal a plus in the fight scenes... *hint hint* ;) see you when it's updated.
NativeAvenger138 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Another good chapter! I love it that are almost no spelling/grammar mistakes. I'm glad that the Slegs are in this story. I wonder how the sisters will react when they meet one. I hope you add some native american weapons to the story (tomahawk, bow and arrows, Gunstock war club, etc.)

Native Pride
NativeAvenger138 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Good first chapter. I hope you make the fight scenes GORY like the games. I just have two questions. Are Verra and Rece native americans like Tal'Set? Also, will there be Slegs?

Native Pride
bubbahcakes chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Awesome! I've been waiting for a proper Turok story for quite a while, don't stop with it! I honestly can't find anything wrong with it, so don't change a thing. Good luck!