Reviews for UnConventional Survival Horror 2
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
Wow no update in ages. Are you going to continue this cause its really good and I really like it!
SaiyanEpicness chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Wonderful! I gotta admit, the chapter was pretty basic and just regular until the ending made my stomach jump. I was kinda counting on the girls to get busted, lol!
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Things are getting exciting! It seems as if there was someone higher up on the chain of command, and I can't wait to see who!
SaiyanEpicness chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Um...whoa. Did Steve's giant green monster form just come back, or what?
LittleMissAzure chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Ah man, the shit's really hit the fan! And lucky, I'm still not officially out yet but I hope pretty soon!

- Azure
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
*jaw drops* WHAT THE HELL?!

Inner: Next time, rearrange the letters outer and you won't be so surprised.

You knew?

Inner: We both did...but you're way too good at playing stupid outer.

Yeah, that's true. but it's still a shock to see that I was right. Damn. What the Hell happened to him...and please let Chris go back to who he really is...or else this could get really damn ugly. And it might anyway. LOL I'm still loving the story, although it is quite dark.
akira-kun.8 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
i don't believe it! i love this chapter!
SaiyanEpicness chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Yes! Nice work, Miko! I've been waiting for this climax ever since I realized who Delfredi was! (I read between the lines, then I knew for sure when it said he'd been acting differently since Jill arrived.) Omigosh I can't wait for the next chapter!
Toasty2006 chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
The team is finally reunited, but now they may potentially lose some one else. I wonder how they'll correct this and stop the potential biohazard.
Looking forward to more.

Toasty2006
LittleMissAzure chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Holy crap, I did not see that coming! I never would've guessed that it was an anagram, but I'm really enjoying the unlikely antagonist! Can't wait for the next one!

- Azure
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
updated faster
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Wow...Hey, of course I'm still reading! I wouldn't miss this for all the world!
SaiyanEpicness chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Cool chapter! And it's awesome that Steve's back.
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
So far so good! Glad to see you're still writing!
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I love the introduction of these characters. I remember them from so long ago. Also like that you're keeping the pace and tone. Good work!