Reviews for Death Is Only A Word
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
My heart is in tiny little pieces all over the floor. I'll clear it up when I stop crying (Otherwise it'll stain and my mum would kill me) . Beautifully written, and I love the Gabrielle and Colin-ness (is it canon? it should be) Really well done, could you maybe write a couple more? Like other peoples siblings, maybe george? Or how Gabrielle and Colin got together, cos that would be...awesome.
FilipinoMatryoshka chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So. BEAUTIFUL!
MischiefManaged007 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very sad and yet sweet. I love the interaction between George and Dennis and that he married Gabrielle! I think you handled the emotions very well and loved that phrase "death is only a word." Very true and poignant.

Great work!
abbyalanna chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my goodness this broke my heart! Poor Dennis! I loved the connection between him and George as well – never thought of that, but it really makes sense. And Colin! Ohhh colin! I recognized him from alohamora's stories—it's so sweet the way Gabrielle suggested the name. Lovely lovely work my dear!
writergal24 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ooh this was awesome. I loved the repeated "Death is only a word" and the connection between George and Dennis - I never even would have thought of that.

Great job on this!

writergal24
Atka chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Don't feel like signing at the moment but really good story... Um about the May 13 1998 thing... Was that just pure coincidence or did you do that just to creep me out?
Ginnyandharry4life chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Im so choked up. This story us utterly amazing. I cannot express to you how much i love your writting. J.k. Rowling could not have written it any better. Truly amazing. Please continue more like this. I loved it. I...should probably stop now...LOVED IT. Okay now im done.

P.s. the way you made george was perfect. So sad yetbnot overly sad. The perfect reaction. Brilliant. Just brilliant
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh my...this was lovely! My hearts always breaks for Dennis and his father, when I think of how Colin Creevey so unjustly lost his life. You did a phenomenal job with Dennis's character, and I really like the bond you built between him and George. It was very realistic and beautiful, and I thought it fit very well with this story. Well done!

Oh, and I don't mean to be a complete pain, but would you pretty please give me credit, somewhere in the disclaimer, for "Colin Isaac Creevey"? Eheh, gosh, I must annoy you so much. But, thank you!

And thank you so much for the submission! :) You had it done very quickly! Thank you!