Reviews for The Narcotic Night
LovelyAgnes chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Wow! I have never liked vampire stories...but this is different. Bery powerful end.
Thank you.
plockD chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
As I started reading I once again found myself captivated by your style of writing. It's exquisite. It flows, it's free of errors, it tells everything necessary and leaves room for interpratations. It's absolutely captivating. This was so much better than what I had expected, I thought the whole vampire thing was going to throw me off, but good lord, that was so erotic. This whole story was so beautifully told. Thank you for an excellent read.
jeep28 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I have never in my life read anything vampire related because I honestly faint at the sight of blood. However, this is absolutely beautiful. Truly a work of exquisite art.
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I am simultaneously confused enthrall end by this supernatural noir take. It was really quite poetic and lovely.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was very unique and thoroughly enjoyable... it felt like a whole new world of DWP.. this was just a really well done gritty noir AU- but less edgy because of these soft tender and loving moments.. thanks for sharing..
caradens chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
excellent
looking forward to the next one
brilliant thanks
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
OMFG! This is totally great! I love it, nice and intricate. I know I should say more and be more eloquent, but this story has left me soooo stunned it's not even funny. Just like so many other of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I just caught on to your stories only recently...what an amazing author you are. I'm not sure why your fics do not receive more attention however I find them incredibly enjoyable to read. You are definitely my favorite author in this genre...your stories are the most detailed and original. You capture the personalities of the characters extremely well. Anyway I do not normally write reviews but you are immensely talented and I hope you continue to write. I liked your X-files fics too. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. Cheers.
chocobana chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was unexpected and beautiful. Like stumbling into a beautiful painting.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved it.
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
And you've done it again. I am always struck speechless and close to tears with what you make of these two. Seriously, every time I read what you write it pretty much blows my mind that it isn't canon and that they didn't write the book or direct the movie based off what you seem to create.

With less, erm, "tension," that is. Yea.

I always appreciate the humanity you give Miranda that I never felt strongly for in the book, and I probably would not even relax into it if Meryl Streep hadn't been cast. So thanks for giving most of us something we probably didn't know we were missing out on.

Please keep up your beautiful writing! I'll never tire of these two solely because of you.

-Spooky
mimithewriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I loved this story and it's vampiric sensuality, simply divine. I hope to read more about this story as it could progress to another great continuation.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
What can I said! Your story is awesome.

It has been a long time since I read this kind of story.

After twilight I was giving up the vampires till I saw true blood.

Your story line was soooo Hot in every way, the characters, their story, relationship, the crimes and so on.

Thanks so much for sharing
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awesome story! Well written, keeps your imagination working overtime. Please write more.
raiderl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Reading your work is like contemplating a beautiful yet enigmatic painting; I am never content to only look at it once. There is a reason I've got you on my "author alert" list, thank you!