Reviews for The Narcotic Night
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
And you've done it again. I am always struck speechless and close to tears with what you make of these two. Seriously, every time I read what you write it pretty much blows my mind that it isn't canon and that they didn't write the book or direct the movie based off what you seem to create.

With less, erm, "tension," that is. Yea.

I always appreciate the humanity you give Miranda that I never felt strongly for in the book, and I probably would not even relax into it if Meryl Streep hadn't been cast. So thanks for giving most of us something we probably didn't know we were missing out on.

Please keep up your beautiful writing! I'll never tire of these two solely because of you.

-Spooky
mimithewriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I loved this story and it's vampiric sensuality, simply divine. I hope to read more about this story as it could progress to another great continuation.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
What can I said! Your story is awesome.

It has been a long time since I read this kind of story.

After twilight I was giving up the vampires till I saw true blood.

Your story line was soooo Hot in every way, the characters, their story, relationship, the crimes and so on.

Thanks so much for sharing
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awesome story! Well written, keeps your imagination working overtime. Please write more.
raiderl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Reading your work is like contemplating a beautiful yet enigmatic painting; I am never content to only look at it once. There is a reason I've got you on my "author alert" list, thank you!
therealcoshieville chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
So good Loved it
LoreleiSato chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
As always, fantastic and original, and so beautifully written. I love the title btw.
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Suggestve, heartbreaking, beautiful, sensual, and so emotional, I'm floored. Thank you for this fantastic story.
lostmyangel chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is beautiful! I love it!
perks123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is one of the most intense and beautiful stories I've ever read.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2