Reviews for A Night for Mischief
Saira-Blue chapter 13 . 5/14
Well...this story was absolutely amaaaazing.
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 1/17
Wonderful!~
SioPao-chan chapter 13 . 1/13
And I read the entire story in one sitting.. two thumbs up!

The way you wrote the story was very captivating. The story was nicely paced and the amount of humor and seriousness is balanced. The fight scenes are nicely written too. If you ever publish a book, I'll buy one for sure.

Though I think that an epilogue would've been nice just to wrap everything up; like what happened when the entire Nura clan found out that Sho-Daisho is dead already etc. But then again, that's just me rambling. In any case, keep up the good work!
Lone Wulffe chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Finally got around to reading this until the end and all I have to say is "Happily ever after" indeed. If not for the fact that the omakes confirm Rikuo/Tsurara happens even sooner canonically than in this fic, I'd have considered this a headcanon-worthy sequel fic. All in all, well done.
misuky7 chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
This story was marvelous, especially the ending. :3
Lyra Salvatori chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Holy SHIT
THIS IS SO GOOD HOLY CRAP
At first I almost stopped reading, because I really thought it was gonna be a Rikuo/Kana or Rikuo/OC fic but the writting was amazing and the plot was so sososososo intriguing and holy hell I wasn't dissappointed AND THE RIKUTSURA WAS PERFECT! 3 you are amazing
Black Romeo chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Ah, you finally completed it!
'A well written story with a really well deserved ending'. Especially Nurarihyon managing to cheat the god of death lol
Keep up the good work ;)
a random person chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Yup, still a great story. Last time when I said prologue I meant epilogue, sorry about that. Actually that ending was pretty good, but what happened to everyone else?
CurryBread07 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I loved the part where Nurarihyon cheated his way into heaven with Youhime! AHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! _ RiTsu FOREVER! (It's really hard for me not to bash Kana. -hmph- Damsels in distress like her...at least Youhime has something to offer.) Anyway, it's not a problem anymore! RikuoxTsurara is CANON! Kyaaaa!
Zhane17 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I can't believe, I just noticed this now- AAAA

THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT EVEN

QUQ Omggg, I'm sad and happy at the same time- why does this fic have to end soon THIS IS SO GOOD
pls write a sequel! XDD
Or pls just write another NuraMago fic since the fandom's dying QUQ (you're such a good writer you know)
freyja chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Nicely written! A very enjoyable read, so far.
Fallenmoon94 chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I rarely write reviews but this story is worth reviewing. A captivating and fun read from start to finish. The cliffhangers keeps me on my toes and wanting to read on to the next chapter.

I have to say that this fanfic is one of the most amazing, well written stories I've ever read (and I read A LOT). Each character's personalities are spot on and I love how you gave each character's thoughts and describe their point of view so the readers can feel how the characters are feeling.

I believe there should be more reviews for this story. Every chapter has it's own spin and it will not leave the readers disappointed.

Beautiful, humorous, and a touch of romance at the final chapter. I am very pleased with the ending and crave for more if you ever create a sequel.
Awesomenesss-sama chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Yay! Thank you for the update! Is this the last chapter?
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
CUTE!

Also, LOL at Nurarihyon cheating his way into heaven XD
a random person chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Yay! You updated I liked the ending will you make a prologue or another chapter that's like 5 years later or something? Please write more nura no mago stories in the future.