Reviews for A Night for Mischief
Lyra Salvatori chapter 13 . 1/9
Holy SHIT
THIS IS SO GOOD HOLY CRAP
At first I almost stopped reading, because I really thought it was gonna be a Rikuo/Kana or Rikuo/OC fic but the writting was amazing and the plot was so sososososo intriguing and holy hell I wasn't dissappointed AND THE RIKUTSURA WAS PERFECT! 3 you are amazing
Black Romeo chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Ah, you finally completed it!
'A well written story with a really well deserved ending'. Especially Nurarihyon managing to cheat the god of death lol
Keep up the good work ;)
a random person chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Yup, still a great story. Last time when I said prologue I meant epilogue, sorry about that. Actually that ending was pretty good, but what happened to everyone else?
CurryBread07 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I loved the part where Nurarihyon cheated his way into heaven with Youhime! AHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! _ RiTsu FOREVER! (It's really hard for me not to bash Kana. -hmph- Damsels in distress like her...at least Youhime has something to offer.) Anyway, it's not a problem anymore! RikuoxTsurara is CANON! Kyaaaa!
Zhane17 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I can't believe, I just noticed this now- AAAA

THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT EVEN

QUQ Omggg, I'm sad and happy at the same time- why does this fic have to end soon THIS IS SO GOOD
pls write a sequel! XDD
Or pls just write another NuraMago fic since the fandom's dying QUQ (you're such a good writer you know)
freyja chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Nicely written! A very enjoyable read, so far.
Fallenmoon94 chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I rarely write reviews but this story is worth reviewing. A captivating and fun read from start to finish. The cliffhangers keeps me on my toes and wanting to read on to the next chapter.

I have to say that this fanfic is one of the most amazing, well written stories I've ever read (and I read A LOT). Each character's personalities are spot on and I love how you gave each character's thoughts and describe their point of view so the readers can feel how the characters are feeling.

I believe there should be more reviews for this story. Every chapter has it's own spin and it will not leave the readers disappointed.

Beautiful, humorous, and a touch of romance at the final chapter. I am very pleased with the ending and crave for more if you ever create a sequel.
Randomness-sama chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Yay! Thank you for the update! Is this the last chapter?
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
CUTE!

Also, LOL at Nurarihyon cheating his way into heaven XD
a random person chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Yay! You updated I liked the ending will you make a prologue or another chapter that's like 5 years later or something? Please write more nura no mago stories in the future.
FeuWitch chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
*Cries out a waterfall of tears* What the heck is this?! This is so beautiful, what the heck!? Why isn't this animated anyway?! People should draw that ending and make it a portrait cause it's so damn beautiful! What is this?!

And, heh, Nurarihyon, you lucky bastard! Going to heaven with Yohime! I bet he'll be there for a while. 2 weeks ain't enough for an old man that lost his wife for so long!

Anyway, *throws confetti* congratulations on finishing A Night of Mischief! For all those time worrying that maybe this story won't end with RikuTsu despite you saying it will, it ended with a happily ever after for them! I did pity Kana but eh, if she's not meant for him canon-wise, that so can be said when written by a RikuTsu shipper! xD But there's a lot of fish in the sea!

Since this story ended, do you plan on doing a sequel or a brand new story related to this anime?
Randomness-sama chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
interesting, I cant wait until the next chapter
lady-in-denial chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
wow! thanks for the updates. :D
It's a great thing that you showed the consequences of losing one part of Rikuo. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Great Job! Keep it up! and thanks again for the update. :D
a random person chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
OMG this is a really good story. Please update soon I can't stand cliff hangers this is really cool I need more. Please.
FeuWitch chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Wow, wooowww, I nearly thought I was in a different story because I forgot to read the Author's Note, but then I remembered what happened before. It took me quite a while but now I understood. So, now, everything was reset and changed to fit his role as a human? Is that what you're doing? Is Kana alive? Is there even yokai now that he is living a fully human life? What will happen to him!? Hahahaha, so many questions and I'm a bit confused. But I guess I'll wait for the next chapter! Till then