Reviews for The Man with the Rubber Chicken Tattoo
amyh52 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
what a great idea for a story. Grear dialogue betwwn all the characters.
musicprincess1990 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
"I'm sorry I raped your face with my tongue." HA! That's such a Jess thing to say. :) Really well done!
Her-Imaginarium chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
OH YAAAAAAAY! *claps hands excitedly

Absolutely amazing last 2 chapters! I'm still amazed at how well you use all their voices! Can't wait for more!
AMiserableLove chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
When I saw you had updated your story I told myself I had to wait until I finished the third chapter of Reaction to read it...but I've never been one for self control and I read it anyway with Chapter 3 still unfinished.

So glad I did! :)

This was perfect. The interaction between Schmidt, Winston, and Nick was priceless. I could easily picture each of them saying everything you wrote in my head. I wouldn't doubt for a second, that Schmidt and Winston could very possibly have some betting pool going for when Nick and Jess finally get together.

Your Jess and Nick are written just so wonderfully. Perfect bits of everything that makes them...well them on the show are all wrapped up in your story to make it amazing!

I love that you included Nick's slight obsession with Russell in the story. Obviously feelings that strong don't just quickly fade ;). Nick getting Jess the Chicken Little tattoo was so adorable, and I love the way you ended it. Just the right amount of sexiness along with the perfect dose of comedy from Schmidt and Winston.

Amazing job! Thank you so much for sharing! :)
XxBrownEyedGrlxX chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Is that the end D:

Although, honestly, I don't think there could be an ending more perfect than that 3

Beautiful and completely in character! I could just imagine it happening on the show, everything from Winston and Schmidt's bet to Nick giving Jess the tattoo, just...perfect :D
rosey12 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
oh wow i TOTALL?Y could have seen this story actually happening on the show! (minus the nick/jess makeout sessions...which is really too sad) but anyway! great stuff so far...can't wait to read the next chapter so they can get it on again :)
AMiserableLove chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Oh man this was so good!

Awesome, awesome, chapter.

You write these chapters with a seemingly effortless flow. I'm seriously just so obsessed with everything you post here! I love how you referenced Nick's protective side when it comes to Jess. I wholeheartedly believe he would have taken on the 6'5, 350 lbs, tattooed Razor to ensure Jess' safety from his wandering eyes or anything else, had the shop owner made a more obvious move toward her. Plus Nick's sudden urge to punch him in the face hints at his jealous side when it comes to Jess! :)

I just love the chemistry with which you write these guys, you capture everything that they show us on the show and then some. The quirkiness, the sexiness, the vulnerability, it's all there.

I cannot wait for the next chapter...I always look forward to your updates as I know I will never be disappointed! Can't wait to see how you end things with Russell and how Jess and Nick approach/discuss (or try to ignore lol) their amazingly hot kitchen make-out session!

XxBrownEyedGrlxX chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
It's amazing how in character everyone is 3 not-ooc New Girl fics are hard to come by, but you've got the two spot on :D I'm loving it so far, I hope you continue!
AMiserableLove chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Just got home and logged in to see you had updated your story! Yay!

I apologize in advance if this is not the best review. I'm still extremely tired from the weekend festivities, and I'll probably have to go back again and re-read this chapter to better appreciate it! lol.

But even with my fuzzy brain, I thought it was amazing. I loved loved loved the fight. It was awesome. Funny, quirky, and sexy.

Exactly like Nick and Jess.

If *ahem* WHEN they kiss for the first time on the show, I could see it happening like this! I can't wait to see what the aftermath of the kiss brings.

As always your writing is amazing and this chapter was amazing. Can't wait for an update! :)
rosey12 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
ahhh this was soooo how i was hoping their little fight session was gonna go at the end of "tomatoes"...oh well at least i got to read about it here! thanks! :) can't wait to see what happens next
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was great and awkward and funny - just like Nick and Jess! This part: "Hey, it was a really vulnerable time for me! And that chicken really understood me, in a way no mere mortal could" is SO Nick and I was cracking up. Loved it!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This story was a bit strange, but cute! I liked it. :)
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Yay! I was sooooo happy to see you had posted a story!

I love it so far and can't wait for more!

Mint mocha fudge. Definitely sounds like a yummy ice cream and a perfect way to describe Nick's eyes...especially if you are Jess.

I loved your dialogue once again, as I could totally hear every word of it so clearly in my head in both Jess and Nick's voices. In your previous stories you had the characters down to a perfect science and I can tell this one will be no different.

The butt tattoo? Haha! Well after the wonderful insight that the Valentine's Day episode gave us of Nick's unfortunate time after dropping out of law school and breaking up with Caroline...well...I could totally see him doing that.

Loved that Jess was talking to Nick's butt...err talking FOR Nick's butt tattoo in a British accent. HUGE GOOFY GRIN on my face the entire time I was reading that part.

Anywho, I can't wait to see where you go with this. Where did Sarah run off to? Is she telling dad that she heard some very interesting things go on between Jess and Nick?

Can't wait to find out! :)
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012