Reviews for Not asking for a storm
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love this story so much. The one-liners had me laughing. And the characters felt right. I didn't want it to ever end.
Aaya123Woods chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is just about the cutest thing I've ever read. Although, Andrea isn't all that slight or thin. But I love the idea of them keeping each other balanced. I've never considered this ship, but this fic is amazing.
cemmia chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Great story! Really like Andrea & Daryl together..
123a456e chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great story! I love Andrea even though its so sad to read this now!
Jenny chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I don't even have an account on here and usually just bookmark my favorites. But I just had to say I loved this. It was so dead-on with the characterization.
realchemistry chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love this! Perfect characterisation, with lots of little, and big, things playing out to prop their getting together forward, without making it rushed. Great story!
drunkendick chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Love it.
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Loved it.
Maimat B chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
great story, I like the progression!
katiescarlett78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Andrea rescuing Daryl on the highway? I am so there. Leapin' lizards...you have these two down to a frackin' T and I would love to read more of your offerings of this pair.
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is honest-to-god one of the most perfect stories I've ever read, EVER. I just want to curl up inside of it and live there forever. I've already re-read it multiple times, I'm so impressed.

Your characterization is flawless and touches on everything that would be wonderful about them as a couple, from their playfulness to their tentativeness to their mutual stubbornness.

I also have a huge appreciation for intimate moments that don't just revolve around sex, and there are many of them throughout (especially the scene on the highway... oh my GOD the scene on the highway. Absolutely breathtaking). The dynamic between them is just so sexy, and builds like a slow burn. Truly an amazing piece of writing; we can only hope the actual show will come half as close to being this good if (when!) Daryl and Andrea get together.

If you ever get any ideas to continue with this universe, please know that I'd love to read it! And of course, I look forward to reading anything else you may choose to write for this lovely couple, because I have no doubt it will be fabulous ;)
Limaro chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is wonderful!

I especially loved Dale's voice replacing Merle's in Daryl's head.

Thanks for writing a lovely story for my favorite 'ship!
colbyjackchz chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really enjoyed this :) you're description is wonderful! All around great one-shot
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Loved this so much. Amazing.
wearenotthings chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Omg! OMG! I LOVE you for writing this cuz i just kno deep down in my soul that this is EXACTLY how Daryl thinks. Complete with cuss words and redneck metaphors. I worship at ur feet now.

More please! Pretty please with squirrel tail on top lol