Reviews for Coming Together for the Holidays
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
LOVE IT!
Zone chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I realy liked it and previous parts too.
Mag.Tenshi chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
It's fantastic. I loved it. This really amazing how Draco and Harry worked together. No only in bed;P This is one from no many history where I like Ginny - her aproved for sexuality of Harry,and relations Harry and Draco. I'm happy that childrean started acepted that relacion. I have hope that next part this history will be soon. I'm waiting for it. A lot of time and ideas for next part for You.

P. logaut me, so I add rev. else one time.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Saphiretigger chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
what does that mean
(Animal **** Young **** Female ***** Male

Ferret ***** kit ****** jill ****** hob
Weasel **** pup *** bitch, doe, jill ** buck, dog, hub, jack)
phoenixgirl26 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This has been one of my favourite stories so far, this is part four, is there more, I would love to continue reading. Great job.
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Are you going to write another part! Ive just read them all in a row and I am super curious to what happens next :)
Lori94 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Loved the way the kids were with each other. They worked together to try and get their dads to break up. Lucius and James are going to have to get over it sooner or later but I'm glad the rest of the kids already have. I'm also happy Narcissa was so pleasant about the whole thing.
Mila Pink chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I loved it as always.

I can not wait to read how they are babies.

And I also see the departure of Lily and Cissa in France.

kisses
0idontknow0 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I've read them all, in order, and I have to say that Harry and Draco are pretty darn randy.

James needs to just accept the inevitable. Besides, I doubt he wants to upset his HORMONAL father right now. I don't see certain things blowing over as easily when Harry's emotions start going every which way.

I do feel like Harry and Daco went into couple-mode pretty quickly though (this is in reference to the part one where they sort of got together almost immediately). Yes, they have history but I have no clue how much of that history was emotional.

I rather like Lily and I must say imagining Lucius' reaction was priceless.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Ha, I think Lucius is so predictable! Always snarky and nasty to Potter. He'll get over it, I'm sure. Nothing like a devoted Grandpere for the new arrival's, eh?
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
The kids are stupid (except Lily, of course) to involve Lucius! And the sex is HOT! You need reviews, dear! Good story!
MrsDracoMalfoy1022 chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Thank you for writing this. It's been a while since I actually read a Drarry fic that makes me happy. You're awesome.
MrsDracoMalfoy1022 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Dragon. Haaa. I like that.
MrsDracoMalfoy1022 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012