Reviews for Incursio Votum quod Alius Insolitus Res
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
whoa! its quite long, need my entire day and batteray power just to finish. you are really a great author, i didnt know how your mind arrange all of this fusioned universe? creative!
if me, i will knocked out because of terrible headache just to think how all would be connected.

keep your work updated! n_n v
wandering reader chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
oh, i get the last chap after chain-read about... err... 3 days perhaps? oh, i didnt remember because im too enjoy with the whole story.
whoa, the story getting very interesting, it really a big crossover im ever read and admit that i like one of them, yeah, im somewhat didnt interest towards any crossover
ugh, still some of the other of your story that related to it that i hadnt read yet. okay, its time to jump to another universe.

but, hey! keep this going on, until it get the proper end.

umm, just a one-sided-chit-chat, honestly i have an account here. but after the days i didnt open it, it log out automatically like always. thats why i "henshin" and become a super sentai (?) called "wandering reader" (oh yeah, it must be written "rider" but i like to be still like it) because of laziness.
are you laughing? okay, i didnt mind. it just a dry joke anyway.
wandering reader chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
panty-eater? thats so... mmm... muahahahaha... your words in descriptions where the yummy break havoc still haunting my mind. creepy... no, but it make me still laugh hard, even now... sorry, i cant go on for a while, i need a space to laughing... XD
wandering reader chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
goddamn! i cant stop smirking, i hope my smirk didnt match the smirky jack frost. your fic so refreshing for both physical and mental, XD.
you know? my sister until said that she frightened with me, of course in joke manner. what? its just get 5 reviews? ):D, i'll increase the number, so GO ON!
XD. its just the first chap but i cant hold my self from the humor (hyperbola? i hope not)

sorry if my english a bit or too much jumbled, english isnt my first language, he he he
UberNimrod chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Well, I think it is safe to say that you are indeed getting serious. Vampire Negi and Vampire Asuna would seem to indicate this.

Are they under Evangeline's thrall? Or what?

Finally, a concern. In Chapter 4 you have Chisame holding the violet Tyranno Medal. Where did she get it from since Asuna, Ku, Paru and Ayaka had the 4 medals that Ku brought in. You missed a bit of story I think.

But good job otherwise with this.
UberNimrod chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
First off, suggestions for the medals you asked for:

1. Misora, just because of her willingness to run away from everything.

2. Ayaka.

3. Yue. Every philosopher gets that brilliant flash of insight. *promptly shot for the pun*

4. EW! Octopus legs on a girl? But either Akira (natural swimmer), or maybe Kazumi (hanging on the ceiling with a camera being her usual nosy self).

Now the main part of the review: I am impressed. Especially with the idea that you are including characters from lesser-known animes. I plan on doing roughly the same thing whenever I get around to writing my huge crossover Negima story.

I am also impressed that you answered my question, even if it wasn't really a question.

You're really planning on making this more serious? How will we cope without Kira or Negi getting abused?
leo247 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapther. XD
Animajunki1230 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
a talking Bazooka... well you have my attention now!

let's see where you go from here on out...

Oh, by the way... Not sure if I recognized as many of the characters as I should have, but you should put a disclaimer thing for each character and their series, for the audience sake really

Good so far!
UberNimrod chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ok. So this is going to be in roughly the same vein as "Unequally." Does that mean we can expect: A complicated overall plot arc, as well as many side arcs; total insanity at various points; and lots of hysterical moments?

I ask for clarification. I like reading OverMaster's works, as well as Shadow Crystal Mage's, and I might want to save the link for future reference.

I only saw a couple of typos. Great first chapter.