Reviews for Way too long
Dizzo chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Love this so much, and I especially love how Dean was watching DOOL - he could have happened across himself from fifteen years earlier with hideous late nineties fashions and dodgy hairstyles :)

Nicely done x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
They are barefoot aren't they? I see them barefoot - there's something soo sweet about a barefooted Winchester!

See ya soon in Birmingham!

Bev x
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love the Days of Our Lives joke. Jensen Ackles will never hear the end of them either.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Haha :-) Great minds - beehive - yadda yadda... we share the pillow fight about the remote control - and yeah, I agree: this was a difficult one...

xx Kate
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Please tell me you did not just make our tough, manly boys engage in a pillow fight? Oh you did, didn't you. And I must admit, I LOVE it! They need to let loose and have some good brotherly fun every once in a while. Even if that means acting like thirteen year old girls at a slumber party, haha. I can just see Dean teasing Sam about initiating this later on, and Sam retaliating that Dean hit him back.

Nicely done with this one, I'm such a fan of light-hearted moments between our two favourite boys. Not to mention great use of the drabble word. :)

Cheers,

Jimelda

(PS. Sorry for the exceptionally long ramble, haha. Less than 4 hours of sleep does that to me sometimes. Ahaha.)
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Aww, cute! And I love the "Days" reference, since Jensen was on there at one time!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Fun drabble!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Way too long indeed! Everyone seems to find remote light hearted so far, it's a bit like watching a comedy epsiode, I;m just waiting for the angsty bit! LOL