Reviews for To Be a Saiyan Again
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I don't actually think he will leave after all they've been through in the Buu saga. And I think there was a change in Vegeta on that saga that he wouldn't be this cold or pretended to be this cold towards his family. :3
TcEm chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
this made me cry...it was beautiful ;3
jessi chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Great story!
dragonball256 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
This was an awesome story, the way Vegeta found out he missed his family was believable too.
lilDBZbuddy89 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Aww I loved this chapter as much as the first two! Every character seemed to be in character (though with Bra it's always hard to tell since she didn't do much at the end of Z). Still I could not tear my eyes away from this until I'd finished it. I felt this chapter in particular was very emotional but emotional in all the right ways. A part of me is gutted it's finished but it has been a beautifully written story and I've loved reading it. Amazing way to finish such an amazing and touching story.
cara9001 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Awww I liked the ending X3
elleelle chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Aww I loved this. I'm really glad you added the extra chapters. I think you wrote Bulma and Trunks perfectly. The only one I felt was a little off, was Bra. But everyone writes

Title kids differently and its a matter aof opinion & I still love this chapter
Ghostkid33 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Thanks for writing a very enjoyable fanfic! The whole thing was great, from Vegeta's stoic facade and departure to his arrival back on Earth. The reactions you gave to Bulma, Trunks, and Bra were realistic and on par with how they are in the anime! It was almost like I was watching an actual episode!

I always felt like Vegeta cared for his family more than he realizes even though he never shows it. Once again, thanks for the awesome story and I hope to see more from you!
NNP chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
This was different and I liked it! Great work!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
WOW! This chapter actually got me all teary-eyed. The response from Bulma, Trunks and Bra were completely believable.

Maybe earlier in their relationship Bulma might have went into a tirade but after twenty years she would have to have accepted that Vegeta was always going to be VEGETA.

Very nicely done. Thanks for a great read!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
LOVE how you made Vegeta realize how his family means a great deal to him and still have a Saiyan perspective on the matter.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Very nice start! I believe you have Vegeta's character written perfectly!
lilDBZbuddy89 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Just as amazing as the first chapter! I love how it follows the same sort of routine, focusing on Vegeta's daily routine in space. It's almost like this is Vegeta's mid-life crisis and I'm intrigued to see what'll happen next.
lilDBZbuddy89 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love this! It's an interesting part of Vegeta's life to write about. I love how each character comes across and the small inciddent at the table between Bra and Trunks made me giggle. Will definately be reading on!
Ghostkid33 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I love the way you write Vegeta. Most authors leave him very OOC in their stories becuase of their lack of knowledge about his personality, but you portray him beautifully! The flashbacks of Bulma and his kids that slip into his thoughts are lovely as well. It just shows how much of a softie Vegeta has become lol...