Reviews for The One Universal Constant
My failed Attempt at Pancakes chapter 11 . 5/22
Oh my God was this intense. You kept me on my feet and guessing and I never knew what to think and the emotions and wow, how is Artemis handling all of this? I'm not handling all of this and I know that this is just a fanfic with fictional characters!

This was one of the best, painful and (as I said above) intense things I've ever read. You've seriously got talent. Seriously, how have I not found and read this sooner?
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 11 . 3/31
I know this story is four years old, but i still had to leave a review and say what a roller coaster that was! Super awesome!

Keep on writing~
Josh chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
This story was very interesting thanks for the journey, and i hope you have as good a day as i had reading this story
Dragongirl2101 chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
aw, I absolutely loved the last episode in season 1, but I enjoyed your ending just as much. Great piece, you should be very proud. You had a few word errors and things of the like, but who doesn't? your embodiment of the characters was perfect and when I read their lines I could believe it would be something they'd say. Good job and well done, Hun. :)
underfivefoot chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
199 reviews? That must be irritating. Just 1 review away from 200. Well, here it is.

Such a great start to what I know will be a great fanfiction. Wonderfully written and I can't wait to finish reading this.

Kai :)
nobody.home.x chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
This story was amazing! I know you wrote it a while ago, but I just recently found it and I have to say that it was gripping and heartwarming and beautifully told. Thanks!
LeviathanReaper chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
This is just unbelievably amazing! My absolute favourite story! It's excatly what I have been looking for! I'm literally lost for words!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
HI THIS WAS AMAZING
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I love this Wally and Artemis story , they are my favorite couple and characters . But Wally and his parents lived in Central City not Star City , that is Green Arrow' s home town .
adifferentworld chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
This is by far one of the best storied of yj i have ever read. Thank you for writing it n sharing it with us
dur'olin chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Beautiful story; believable and a wonderful roller coaster of emotions.
TheHallow chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
This is... amazing. Absolutely stunning. I can't even acknowledge my existance right now.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
This fic is awesome! more people should read this. i think you perfectly you perfectly portrayed Spitfire. One of the best spitfire fics ever
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is one of the BEST YJ fics I've ever read ! Everything was amazing ! The descriptions, the characterizations, the team bond, the plot, the SPITFIRE ! AWESOME STORY !
chibi nee-san chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Why the hell does this beautiful masterpiece not have more reviews?