Reviews for til we're old and grey
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is beautiful. I like the way the sections are written chronologically backwards instead of starting at the point of canon divergence. Reading the death first, it somehow seems less sad when you read about the rest of their lives afterwards.
PassionNotObsession chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was beyond fantastic. I love the style in which it was written. I wish this had happened!
Blessed Lunatic chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I'm pretty sure I've read this before somewhere? But it's now added to my favorites. LOVE this. So much. It's a perfect set of little glimpses into what their life together could have been. It's bittersweet and beautiful. You've made it very realistically them...the bickering (sometimes good-natured, sometimes most definitely not), the teasing, the humor, the love in a very intense but somewhat...quiet...sort of way...they're not prone to mushiness or wordy sap. With them, a look says more than anything else, and that's very hard to convey in writing. You did an excellent job of getting them right. :o)
the sceptical muppet chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So sad and so fabulous and I absolutely love it. She should have gotten to live these moments...
Malvolia chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I enjoyed these snippets of could-have-beens, and the reverse chronological order just adds to the punch. I am curious as to whether there is any significance to the pages marked in the Ishiguro novel, and which novel it was. I can see Giles reading Ishiguro in the times he ever got around to novels. I like the references to the father-daughter relationship that Giles and Buffy have, and the bit with Spike giving Giles and Jenny unsolicited advice was great.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is amazing. I wish this is what had happened. Each section is short, but says so much. I can easily envision the life they would have had.

Section 4 is my favorite. Jenny would have had to make a lot of sacrifices, no doubt about it.