Reviews for Brother Dear
Codesight chapter 1 . 3/30
Prussia, Germany, n. Italy, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Belarus, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, sealand, England, France, Spain, Romano, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Finland, someone(x3), England, Greece, text, Japan?, Prussia, America, England, and Germany. It was a great story!
Owlfire chapter 1 . 3/23
I can guess the nations!
Prussia, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Belarus, Russia/Ukraine (maybe both?), Poland, Lithuania, Sealand, England, France, Spain, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Finland, Thailand (I heard he liked elephants, or was I wrong?), Taiwan (I think she's Thailand's sister), Kugelmugel, England, and Greece!
The ones after Iceland blushed heavily are:
Germany, Prussia, America, England (yet again XD), and of course, Germany.

I loved the whole thing :)
DatAssRomano chapter 1 . 3/7
I could guess all of them...*cough*buticannotbebothered*cough*
someone chapter 1 . 2/13
Germany, Prussia, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Belarus, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Sealand, England, France, Spain, Romano, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Finland, Thailand (?), Taiwan (?), Kugelmugel, England, Greece, Germany, Prussia, America, England, Germany...
I think I got it :D
RiddledWithWolfstar chapter 1 . 2/4
"Good blackmail material, this." I love that line XD and the other nations' reactions were hilarious :)
doitforthedennor chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
LOVE IT. 3
MyLittleViolet chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
addfdfgrgt
This was perfect! Love this pairing sooo much :D the ending was hilarious
BondevikChick chapter 1 . 8/17/2013

Kugelmugel
England
Greece
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Omigod. This story was perfect!
chicka numeral 1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
prussia germany italy hungary japan? russia belarus ukrane poland lithuania sealand england? france spain romano lichtenstien switzerland ? ? ? ? england greece germany? Prussia america england Did I got it right?
hyperactivebookworm chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OMFG! I really loved tbe ending…PRUSSIA I LOVE YOU! I think everyone had the same reaction as Hungary, cuz I know I did XDDDD
All of them seem to be competing for the 'The Stupidest Country' Award. Good Job! You captured all of their personalities perfectly.
PieIsAwesome8234 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
*has passed out alongside Hungary*
Awesome way to start the day
(Ignoring the fact that it's noon here and I just woke up)
I loved it! I have randomly started shipping NorIce a few days ago and now I'm totally obsessed. This fic was awesome :D
Baiiiiii
Lightfeather5632 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ending... e-e *reads* 0.e ITS BEAUTIFUL I only missed, like, 2 that i couldnt tell. Sad. _-"
animefan106 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
3. N. Italy 4. Hungary 5.? 19.?
(or something like that) again 22. Greece

This should be all in order. I don't know two of the people talking though.