Reviews for Brother Dear
XD dats fooking awesome
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
xD
"I'M A NATION!" Sealand not now xD

I'll favourite this later, I'm too lazy to log in xD
Codesight chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Prussia, Germany, n. Italy, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Belarus, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, sealand, England, France, Spain, Romano, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Finland, someone(x3), England, Greece, text, Japan?, Prussia, America, England, and Germany. It was a great story!
Owlfire chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I can guess the nations!
Prussia, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Belarus, Russia/Ukraine (maybe both?), Poland, Lithuania, Sealand, England, France, Spain, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Finland, Thailand (I heard he liked elephants, or was I wrong?), Taiwan (I think she's Thailand's sister), Kugelmugel, England, and Greece!
The ones after Iceland blushed heavily are:
Germany, Prussia, America, England (yet again XD), and of course, Germany.

I loved the whole thing :)
DatAssRomano chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I could guess all of them...*cough*buticannotbebothered*cough*
someone chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Germany, Prussia, Hungary, Japan, Russia, Belarus, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Sealand, England, France, Spain, Romano, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Finland, Thailand (?), Taiwan (?), Kugelmugel, England, Greece, Germany, Prussia, America, England, Germany...
I think I got it :D
xxChocolatePancakeSxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
"Good blackmail material, this." I love that line XD and the other nations' reactions were hilarious :)
doitforthedennor chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
LOVE IT. 3
MyLittleViolet chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
addfdfgrgt
This was perfect! Love this pairing sooo much :D the ending was hilarious
BondevikChick chapter 1 . 8/17/2013

Kugelmugel
England
Greece
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Omigod. This story was perfect!
chicka numeral 1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
prussia germany italy hungary japan? russia belarus ukrane poland lithuania sealand england? france spain romano lichtenstien switzerland ? ? ? ? england greece germany? Prussia america england Did I got it right?
hyperactivebookworm chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OMFG! I really loved tbe ending…PRUSSIA I LOVE YOU! I think everyone had the same reaction as Hungary, cuz I know I did XDDDD
All of them seem to be competing for the 'The Stupidest Country' Award. Good Job! You captured all of their personalities perfectly.
violetsarefuckingpurple chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
*has passed out alongside Hungary*
Awesome way to start the day
(Ignoring the fact that it's noon here and I just woke up)
I loved it! I have randomly started shipping NorIce a few days ago and now I'm totally obsessed. This fic was awesome :D
Baiiiiii